'Daughter of Zion' in the Bible
O thou inhabitant of Lachish, bind the chariot to the swift beast: she is the beginning of the sin to the daughter of Zion: for the transgressions of Israel were found in thee.
And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.
Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the LORD shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.
Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the LORD, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- At Ease in Zion (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Daughter of Jerusalem (8 instances in 21 translations)
- Daughters of Zion (4 instances in 20 translations)
- Dwells in Zion (4 instances in 12 translations)
- Hill of Zion (13 instances in 10 translations)
- In Zion (41 instances in 34 translations)