'Daughter of Zion' in the Bible
Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- At Ease in Zion (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Daughter of Jerusalem (8 instances in 21 translations)
- Daughters of Zion (4 instances in 20 translations)
- Dwells in Zion (4 instances in 12 translations)
- Hill of Zion (13 instances in 10 translations)
- In Zion (41 instances in 34 translations)