'Six Days' in the Bible
Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.
Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed.
And the glory of the LORD abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud.
Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest: in earing time and in harvest thou shalt rest.
Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.
But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.
Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.
Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work:
Six days thou shalt eat unleavened bread: and on the seventh day shall be a solemn assembly to the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work therein.
And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days.
And the second day they compassed the city once, and returned into the camp: so they did six days.
'Thus said the Lord Jehovah: The gate of the inner court that is looking eastward is shut the six days of work, and on the day of rest it is opened, and in the day of the new moon it is opened;
And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.
And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus had healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed, and not on the sabbath day.
Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- All the Days of His Life (19 instances in 22 translations)
- All the Days of My Life (2 instances in 22 translations)
- All the Days of Our Life (3 instances in 20 translations)
- Ancient of Days (3 instances in 20 translations)
- Days are Coming (32 instances in 30 translations)
- Days Come (34 instances in 28 translations)
- Days of Affliction (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Days of Noah (5 instances in 38 translations)
- Days of Purification (4 instances in 25 translations)
- Days Of Suffering (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Days of Your Youth (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Days That Were Before (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Days To Come (19 instances in 20 translations)
- Fasted Forty Days (1 instance in 30 translations)
- Former Days (12 instances in 31 translations)
- Forty Days (26 instances in 37 translations)
- In Days To Come (11 instances in 9 translations)
- In the Last Days (20 instances in 39 translations)
- In the Latter Days (18 instances in 19 translations)
- In These Last Days (5 instances in 27 translations)
- In Those Days (84 instances in 39 translations)
- In Three Days (27 instances in 39 translations)
- Last Days (27 instances in 40 translations)
- Latter Days (22 instances in 24 translations)
- Lengthen Your Days (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Number Our Days (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Old and Full of Days (5 instances in 17 translations)
- That You May Prolong Your Days (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Three Days (95 instances in 40 translations)
- Three Days and Three Nights (4 instances in 35 translations)
- Abounding, In The Last Days
- Ancient Of Days
- Apostasy In The Last Days
- Bad Days
- Dark Days
- Days, Description Of
- Days, Last
- Days, Natural Use
- Eight Days
- Forty Days
- Four Or Five Days
- Fractions, One Sixth
- Last Days
- No Work On Feast Days
- Seven Days
- Seven Days For Legal Purposes
- Several Days
- Six Days
- Six Hundred And Above
- Six People
- Six Things
- Six Thousand
- Six To Seven Hundred
- Six Years
- Ten Or More Days
- The Final Days Of Time
- The Sixth Day Of The Week