'Anger' in the Bible
Is this nothing to you, all you who pass by? Look and see! Is there any pain like mine, which was dealt out to me, which the Lord made [me] suffer on the day of His burning anger?
How the Lord has overshadowed Daughter Zion with His anger! He has thrown down Israel's glory from heaven to earth. He has abandoned His footstool in the day of His anger.
(Bet) The Lord destroyed mercilessly all the homes of Jacob's descendants. In his anger he tore down the fortified cities of Daughter Judah. He knocked to the ground and humiliated the kingdom and its rulers.
He has cut off in fierce anger all the horn of Israel; He has drawn back his right hand from before the enemy: He has burned up Jacob like a flaming fire, which devours all around.
He bent his bow against us as would an enemy, his right hand cocked as would an adversary. He has killed everyone in whom we took pride; in the tent of cherished Zion he poured out his anger like fire.
Vau And he has violently taken away his tabernacle as if it were of a garden; he has destroyed his congregation; the LORD has caused the solemnities and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion and has rejected in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest.
Schin The young and the old lay on the ground in the streets; my virgins and my young men fell by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed and hast not forgiven.
Tau Thou hast called as to a day of solemnity my terrors from everywhere, so that in the day of the LORD's anger no one escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up my enemy has consumed.
I am a man familiar with affliction under the rod of God's anger.
Thou hast covered with anger and pursued us; thou hast slain, thou hast not pitied.
Thou wilt pursue them in anger, and destroy them from under the heavens of Jehovah.
Jehovah hath accomplished his wrath, he hath poured out his fierce anger; And he hath kindled a fire in Zion, which hath devoured the foundations thereof.
The anger of the Lord has scattered [and divided them among the nations]; He will no longer look after them. They did not respect the persons of the priests; they did not favor the elders.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (9)
- Exodus (14)
- Leviticus (1)
- Numbers (16)
- Deuteronomy (21)
- Joshua (5)
- Judges (9)
- 1 Samuel (7)
- 2 Samuel (6)
- 1 Kings (11)
- 2 Kings (14)
- 1 Chronicles (2)
- 2 Chronicles (17)
- Ezra (2)
- Nehemiah (3)
- Esther (7)
- Job (25)
- Psalm (56)
- Proverbs (21)
- Ecclesiastes (6)
- Isaiah (42)
- Jeremiah (48)
- Lamentations (13)
- Ezekiel (38)
- Daniel (8)
- Hosea (8)
- Joel (1)
- Amos (1)
- Jonah (3)
- Micah (3)
- Nahum (3)
- Habakkuk (4)
- Zephaniah (4)
- Zechariah (3)
- Angered (30 instances in 10 translations)
- Angering (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Angers (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Changers (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Danger (151 instances in 14 translations)
- Dangerous (24 instances in 13 translations)
- Dangerously (5 instances in 2 translations)
- Dangers (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Endanger (5 instances in 9 translations)
- Endangered (9 instances in 13 translations)
- Endangering (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Endangers (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Exchangers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Money-changers (5 instances in 14 translations)
- Stranger (161 instances in 13 translations)
- Stranger's (4 instances in 8 translations)
- Strangers (105 instances in 13 translations)
- Anger In Christian Living
- Anger Management
- Anger Of God, Causes
- Anger Of God, Consequences
- Anger Of God, Description
- Anger Of God, Examples Of
- Anger Of God, Nature Of
- Anger Of God, Saved From
- Anger Of Jesus
- Anger Of Man, Cause
- Anger Of Man, Righteous
- Anger Of Man, Unrighteous
- Anger Subsiding
- Anger, Characteristic Of Fools
- Anger, Human
- Anger, Justified Examples
- Anger, Sinful Examples
- Being Slow To Anger
- Controlling Anger
- Danger From Men
- Danger When God Is Near
- Danger, Physical
- Danger, Protection From
- Dangers Of Ignorance
- False Doctrine, Dangers Of