'Changeth' in the Bible
And Pharaoh sendeth and calleth Joseph, and they cause him to run out of the pit, and he shaveth, and changeth his garments, and cometh in unto Pharaoh.
and changeth his behaviour before their eyes, and feigneth himself mad in their hand, and scribbleth on the doors of the gate, and letteth down his spittle unto his beard.
And David riseth from the earth, and doth bathe and anoint himself, and changeth his raiment, and cometh in to the house of Jehovah, and boweth himself, and cometh unto his house, and asketh and they place for him bread, and he eateth.
'And by me is made a decree, that any one who changeth this thing, let wood be pulled down from his house, and being raised up, let him be smitten on it, and his house let be made a dunghill for this.
and the young woman is good in his eyes, and she receiveth kindness before him, and he hasteneth her purifications and her portions -- to give to her, and the seven young women who are provided -- to give to her, from the house of the king, and he changeth her and her young women to a good place in the house of the women.
In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
Thou hast inundated them, they are asleep, In the morning as grass he changeth.
And she changeth My judgments into wickedness more than the nations, And My statutes more than the lands that are round about her, For against My judgments they have kicked, And My statutes -- they have not walked in them.
And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
In that day shall they take up a parable against you, and lament with a doleful lamentation, and'say, We are utterly ruined: he changeth the portion of my people: how doth he remove it from me! to the rebellious he divideth our fields.
- Archangel (2 instances in 12 translations)
- Archangel's (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Change (155 instances in 14 translations)
- Changeable (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Changed (202 instances in 14 translations)
- Changeless (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Changers (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Changes (39 instances in 14 translations)
- Changest (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Changing (34 instances in 12 translations)
- Ever-changing (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Exchange (62 instances in 14 translations)
- Exchanged (22 instances in 10 translations)
- Exchangers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Exchanges (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Exchanging (8 instances in 7 translations)
- Money-changers (5 instances in 14 translations)
- Shortchanging (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Unchangeable (5 instances in 11 translations)
- Unchangeableness (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Unchangeably (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Unchanged (13 instances in 5 translations)
- Unchanging (94 instances in 5 translations)
- Changeth (10 instances)