'Commune' in the Bible
And Hamor the father of Shechem went out unto Jacob to commune with him.
And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.
And Saul commanded his servants, saying, Commune with David secretly, and say, Behold, the king hath delight in thee, and all his servants love thee: now therefore be the king's son in law.
And I will go out and stand beside my father in the field where thou art, and I will commune with my father of thee; and what I see, that I will tell thee.
"Now as for you, if you commune with me like your father did, with an upright heart of integrity and doing everything that I've commanded you and keeping my statutes and ordinances,
Now as for you, if you commune with me like your father did, doing everything that I have commanded you, including obeying my statutes and my legal decisions,
If we assay to commune with thee, wilt thou be grieved? but who can withhold himself from speaking?
Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
- Communed (23 instances in 7 translations)
- Communicate (11 instances in 10 translations)
- Communicated (18 instances in 10 translations)
- Communicates (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Communicating (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Communication (11 instances in 7 translations)
- Communications (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Communing (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Communion (17 instances in 6 translations)
- Communities (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Community (159 instances in 8 translations)
- Community's (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Excommunicate (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Excommunicated (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Excommunication (1 instance in 1 translation)