'Deliverest' in the Bible
And bringing me forth from mine enemies, Yea, above my withstanders Thou raisest me up. From a man of violence Thou deliverest me.
He rescueth me from mine enemies; Yea, thou liftest me up above them that rise up against me; Thou deliverest me from the violent man.
All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?
Thou with a rod smitest him, And his soul from Sheol thou deliverest.
Thou shalt eat, but not be satisfied; and thy casting down shall be in the midst of thee; and thou shalt take hold, but shalt not deliver; and that which thou deliverest will I give up to the sword.
- Deliver (548 instances in 13 translations)
- Deliverance (181 instances in 13 translations)
- Deliverances (9 instances in 7 translations)
- Delivered (547 instances in 13 translations)
- Deliveredst (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Deliverer (73 instances in 13 translations)
- Deliverest (6 instances)