'Exceed' in the Bible
You are to pay a ransom for the 273 first-born Israelis who exceed the census number of the descendants of Levi,
Forty stripes he may give him, and not exceed: lest, if he should exceed, and beat him above these with many stripes, then thy brother should seem vile unto thee.
But I didn't believe the reports until I came and saw with my own eyes. Indeed, I was not even told half. Your wisdom and prosperity far exceed the report I heard.
But I didn't believe their reports until I came and saw with my own eyes. Indeed, I was not even told half of your great wisdom! You far exceed the report I heard.
"Can a mortal person be more righteous than God? Or can the purity of the valiant exceed that of his maker?'
Since his days have been determined, the number of his months is known to you. You've set his limit and he cannot exceed it.
Their eyes stand out from fatness, they exceed the imaginations of their heart:
when he set a boundary for the sea so the waters would not exceed his limits, when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
And the king of the south, , and of his principalities, shall make himself strong; and he shall exceed him and make himself powerful; his dominion shall be a great dominion.
The Lord also will deliver the homes of Judah first, so that the splendor of the kingship of David and of the people of Jerusalem may not exceed that of Judah.
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively applied to myself and Apollos for your sakes, so that in us you may learn not to exceed what is written, so that no one of you will become arrogant in behalf of one against the other.
For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
We, however, will not exceed due limits in our boasting, but will keep within the limits of the sphere which God has assigned to us as a limit, which reaches even to you.
We do not exceed our due limits, and take credit for other men's labours; but we entertain the hope that, as your faith grows, we shall gain promotion among you--still keeping within our own sphere--promotion to a larger field of labour,
But you, may the Lord make to exceed and abound in love toward one another, and toward all, even as we also towards you,
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Exceeded (9 instances in 9 translations)
- Exceedest (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Exceedeth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Exceeding (100 instances in 9 translations)
- Exceedingly (196 instances in 13 translations)
- Exceeds (6 instances in 4 translations)
- Excel (21 instances in 11 translations)
- Excell (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Excelled (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Excellence (28 instances in 11 translations)
- Excellences (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Excellencies (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Excellency (67 instances in 11 translations)
- Excellent (76 instances in 13 translations)
- Excellently (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Excellest (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Excelleth (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Excelling (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Excels (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Except (294 instances in 13 translations)
- Excepted (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Excepting (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Exception (11 instances in 7 translations)
- Exceptional (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Exceptionally (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Exceptions (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Excess (35 instances in 13 translations)
- Excesses (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Excessive (19 instances in 10 translations)
- Excessively (14 instances in 8 translations)