'Fellows' in the Bible
Certain base fellows are gone out from the midst of thee, and have drawn away the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;
And they gave him seventy pieces of silver out of the house of Ba'al-be'rith with which Abim'elech hired worthless and reckless fellows, who followed him.
Then Jephthah fled from his brothers, and dwelt in the land of Tob; and worthless fellows collected round Jephthah, and went raiding with him.
And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.
And the children of Dan said unto him, Let not thy voice be heard among us, lest angry fellows run upon thee, and thou lose thy life, with the lives of thy household.
As they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, base fellows, beset the house round about, beating on the door; and they said to the old man, the master of the house, "Bring out the man who came into your house, that we may know him."
Then the man, the owner of the house, went out to them and said to them, “No, my fellows, please do not act so wickedly; since this man has come into my house, do not commit this act of folly.
Now therefore give up the men, the base fellows in Gib'e-ah, that we may put them to death, and put away evil from Israel." But the Benjaminites would not listen to the voice of their brethren, the people of Israel.
But certain worthless fellows said, How shall this man save us? And they despised him, and brought him no present. But he held his peace.
Then answered all the wicked men and base fellows, of those that went with David, and said, Because they went not with us, we will not give them aught of the spoil that we have recovered, save to every man his wife and his children, that he may lead them away, and depart.
Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself!
and set two men, base fellows, before him, and let them bear witness against him, saying, Thou didst curse God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him to death.
And the two men, the base fellows, came in and sat before him: and the base fellows bare witness against him, even against Naboth, in the presence of the people, saying, Naboth did curse God and the king. Then they carried him forth out of the city, and stoned him to death with stones.
And there were gathered unto him worthless men, base fellows, that strengthened themselves against Rehoboam the son of Solomon, when Rehoboam was young and tender-hearted, and could not withstand them.
Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together.
Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain.
That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.
And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,
"These last fellows worked only one hour, but you paid them the same as us, and we've been working all day, enduring the scorching heat!'
And if you lend to those from whom you hope to receive, what credit is it to you? Even bad men lend to their fellows so as to receive back an equal amount.
and when they had brought them before the chief magistrates, they said, “These men, who are Jews, are throwing our city into confusion and causing trouble.
Now when day came, the chief magistrates sent their officers, saying, “Release those men.”
But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.
When they didn't find them, they dragged Jason and some other brothers before the city officials and shouted, "These fellows who have turned the world upside down have come here, too,
Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
For we [believers] have become partakers of Christ [sharing in all that the Messiah has for us], if only we hold firm our newborn confidence [which originally led us to Him] until the end,
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Fellow (213 instances in 12 translations)
- Fellow's (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Fellow-bondman (6 instances in 1 translation)
- Fellow-bondmen (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Fellow-captive (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Fellow-captives (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Fellow-citizen (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Fellow-descendants (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fellow-disciples (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Fellow-elder (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Fellow-feeling (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fellow-jews (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fellow-labourer (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Fellow-labourers (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Fellow-members (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fellow-partaker (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Fellow-partakers (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Fellow-partner (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fellow-prisoner (3 instances in 11 translations)
- Fellow-prisoners (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Fellow-servant (6 instances in 9 translations)
- Fellow-servants (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Fellow-soldier (5 instances in 11 translations)
- Fellow-soldier's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fellow-traveller (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Fellow-travellers (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Fellow-worker (5 instances in 2 translations)
- Fellow-workers (8 instances in 11 translations)
- Fellow-workman (5 instances in 2 translations)
- Fellow-workmen (5 instances in 2 translations)
- Fellowcitizens (10 instances in 10 translations)
- Fellowheirs (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Fellowhelper (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fellowhelpers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fellowman (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fellowmen (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Fellowship (147 instances in 12 translations)
- Workfellow (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Yoke-fellow (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Fellowship Of Holy Spirit
- Fellowship Offering
- Fellowship With Christ
- Fellowship With Sinners
- Fellowship With Wicked
- Fellowship, Among Believers
- Fellowship, In Christian Service
- Fellowship, In The Gospel
- Fellowship, With God
- Sexual Union Intended