'Formeth' in the Bible
And Jehovah God formeth the man -- dust from the ground, and breatheth into his nostrils breath of life, and the man becometh a living creature.
And Jehovah God formeth from the ground every beast of the field, and every fowl of the heavens, and bringeth in unto the man, to see what he doth call it; and whatever the man calleth a living creature, that is its name.
The Rock that begat thee thou forgettest, And neglectest God who formeth thee.
And he formeth the two pillars of brass; eighteen cubits is the height of the one pillar, and a cord of twelve cubits doth compass the second pillar.
For he draweth up the drops of water: they distil in rain from the vapour which he formeth,
He who planteth the ear doth He not hear? He who formeth the eye doth He not see?
The worker in wood stretcheth out a line; he marketh it out with red chalk; he formeth it with sharp tools, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of man: that it may remain in the house.
Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let a potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that formeth it, What makest thou? Or thy work, He hath no hands?
Thus saith Jehovah the doer of it, Jehovah that formeth it to establish it, Jehovah is his name:
For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name.
The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
- Form (208 instances in 14 translations)
- Formal (12 instances in 4 translations)
- Formalism (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Formalities (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Formality (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Formally (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Formation (36 instances in 6 translations)
- Formations (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Formed (122 instances in 14 translations)
- Former (177 instances in 13 translations)
- Formerly (75 instances in 9 translations)
- Formidable (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Formidably (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Forming (34 instances in 10 translations)
- Formless (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Forms (34 instances in 14 translations)
- Formula (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Formulas (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Formulate (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Formulated (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Formulating (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Formulation (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Formulations (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Formeth (11 instances)