'Print' in the Bible
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Thou puttest my feet also in the stocks, and lookest narrowly unto all my paths; thou settest a print upon the heels of my feet.
The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
- Blueprint (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Blueprints (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Footprint (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Footprints (3 instances in 7 translations)
- Imprint (11 instances in 3 translations)