'Free' in the Bible
gaining acquittal from guilt by His free unpurchased grace through the deliverance which is found in Christ Jesus.
whereas in the case of a man who pleads no actions of his own, but simply believes in Him who declares the ungodly free from guilt, his faith is placed to his credit as righteousness.
If therefore we have now been pronounced free from guilt through His blood, much more shall we be delivered from God's anger through Him.
But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
for if by the offence of the one the death did reign through the one, much more those, who the abundance of the grace and of the free gift of the righteousness are receiving, in life shall reign through the one -- Jesus Christ.
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
for he who hath died hath been set free from the sin.
Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in union with the Messiah Jesus our Lord.
for the married woman to the living husband hath been bound by law, and if the husband may die, she hath been free from the law of the husband;
So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
But now we are free from the law of death in which we were held, that we might serve in newness of Spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death?
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
that the creation itself will also be set free from the bondage of corruption into the glorious freedom of God's children.
and those whom He has pre-destined He also has called; and those whom He has called He has also declared free from guilt; and those whom He has declared free from guilt He has also crowned with glory.
Who shall impeach those whom God has chosen? God declares them free from guilt.
And so all Israel will get salvation: as it is said in the holy Writings, There will come out of Zion the One who makes free; by him wrongdoing will be taken away from Jacob:
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (9)
- Exodus (14)
- Leviticus (30)
- Numbers (11)
- Deuteronomy (13)
- Joshua (5)
- Judges (3)
- 1 Samuel (5)
- 2 Samuel (7)
- 1 Kings (5)
- 2 Kings (10)
- 1 Chronicles (3)
- 2 Chronicles (9)
- Ezra (1)
- Nehemiah (3)
- Job (20)
- Psalm (50)
- Proverbs (14)
- Ecclesiastes (5)
- Song of Songs (1)
- Isaiah (25)
- Jeremiah (26)
- Lamentations (1)
- Ezekiel (14)
- Daniel (3)
- Hosea (1)
- Amos (1)
- Micah (3)
- Zechariah (3)
- Malachi (1)
- Matthew (21)
- Mark (8)
- Luke (26)
- John (10)
- Acts (16)
- Romans (22)
- 1 Corinthians (23)
- 2 Corinthians (9)
- Galatians (15)
- Ephesians (6)
- Philippians (3)
- Colossians (5)
- 1 Thessalonians (3)
- 2 Thessalonians (3)
- 1 Timothy (6)
- 2 Timothy (7)
- Titus (4)
- Hebrews (15)
- James (7)
- 1 Peter (6)
- 2 Peter (5)
- 1 John (2)
- Jude (1)
- Revelation (10)
- Freckled (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Free-flowing (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Free-hearted (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Free-will (42 instances in 13 translations)
- Free-will-offering (14 instances in 2 translations)
- Free-will-offerings (9 instances in 2 translations)
- Freed (51 instances in 13 translations)
- Freed-men (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Freed-men's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Freedman (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Freedom (69 instances in 13 translations)
- Freedperson (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Freeing (9 instances in 5 translations)
- Freely (137 instances in 14 translations)
- Freeman (9 instances in 7 translations)
- Freemen (17 instances in 1 translation)
- Frees (8 instances in 5 translations)
- Freeth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Freewoman (6 instances in 14 translations)
- Freewoman's (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Freeze (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Freezes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Freezing (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Freight (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Frenzy (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Frequent (10 instances in 13 translations)
- Frequented (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Frequently (32 instances in 7 translations)
- Fresh (82 instances in 13 translations)
- Fresh-cut (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fresher (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Freshly (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Freshly-picked (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Freshness (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fret (10 instances in 11 translations)
- Fretful (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Frets (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fretted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fretteth (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Fretting (7 instances in 6 translations)
- Absolve (3 instances)
- Complimentary (3 instances)
- Costless (1 instance)
- Detached (1 instance)
- Discharge (34 instances)
- Dislodge (2 instances)
- Exempt (11 instances)
- Free (529 instances)
- Impure (45 instances)
- Independent (4 instances)
- Justify (22 instances)
- Liberal (12 instances)
- Liberate (4 instances)
- Loose (248 instances)
- Regular (105 instances)
- Abuse, Of Christian Freedom
- Animal Sacrifice, Free Will Offering
- Christ, Names For
- Christian Liberty Is Freedom From
- Death of
- Evil And Freedom
- Free Of Charge
- Freed From Fear
- Freedom From Violence
- Freedom from the Law
- Freedom, Abuse Of Christian
- Freedom, Acts Of In Ot
- Freedom, Of The Will
- Freedom, Through Jesus Christ
- Freewill Offering
- Generosity, God's
- God Freeing Captives
- God Giving Freely
- Growth In Grace
- Guilt, Removal Of