'Harvests' in the Bible
During the seven years of abundance the land produced outstanding harvests.
It will happen at the harvests, that you shall give a fifth to Pharaoh, and four parts will be your own, for seed of the field, for your food, for them of your households, and for food for your little ones."
You are to increase its price in proportion to a greater amount of years, and decrease its price in proportion to a lesser amount of years, because what he is selling to you is a number of harvests.
Ruth stayed close to Boaz’s female servants and gathered grain until the barley and the wheat harvests were finished. And she lived with her mother-in-law.
Whoever harvests during summer acts wisely, but the son who sleeps during harvest is disgraceful.
It will be even like the reaper gathering the standing grain, As his arm harvests the ears, Or it will be like one gleaning ears of grain In the valley of Rephaim.
Your iniquities have turned these blessings away, and your sins have kept good [harvests] from you.
I will take away their harvests, says the Lord. There will be no grapes on their vines. There will be no figs on their fig trees. Even the leaves on their trees will wither. The crops that I gave them will be taken away.'"
They have sown wheat but harvested thorns.They have exhausted themselves but have no profit.Be put to shame by your harvestsbecause of the Lord’s burning anger.
We get our bread at the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness [the wild Arabs, who may attack if we venture into the fields to reap our harvests].
Through all that time [the harvests have not fulfilled expectations, for] when one has gone expecting to find a heap [of sheaves] of twenty measures, there were but ten; when he has gone to the wine vat to draw out fifty bucketfuls from the press, there were only twenty.
The one who harvests is already receiving his wages and gathering a crop for eternal life, so that the one who sows and the one who harvests may rejoice together.
In this respect the saying is true: "One person sows, and another person harvests.'
Stop being deceived; God is not to be ridiculed. A person harvests whatever he plants:
- Barley-harvest (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Harvest (161 instances in 12 translations)
- Harvest's (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Harvest-time (20 instances in 10 translations)
- Harvest-times (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Harvested (27 instances in 6 translations)
- Harvester (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Harvesters (12 instances in 4 translations)
- Harvesting (10 instances in 5 translations)
- Harvestman (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Harvestmen (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Unharvestable (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Unharvested (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Wheatharvest (6 instances in 2 translations)