'Interprets' in the Bible
There must never be found among you anyone who sacrifices his son or daughter in fire, practices divination, interprets omens, practices sorcery,
But [on the other hand], the one who prophesies [who interprets the divine will and purpose in inspired preaching and teaching] speaks to men for their upbuilding and constructive spiritual progress and encouragement and consolation.
I wish all of you spoke in other languages, but even more that you prophesied. The person who prophesies is greater than the person who speaks in languages, unless he interprets so that the church may be built up.
- Interpret (24 instances in 13 translations)
- Interpretation (52 instances in 13 translations)
- Interpretations (6 instances in 12 translations)
- Interpreted (22 instances in 12 translations)
- Interpreter (11 instances in 13 translations)
- Interprets (3 instances)