'Mule' in the Bible
And the servants of Absalom did unto Amnon as Absalom had commanded. Then all the king's sons arose, and every man gat him up upon his mule, and fled.
And Absalom met the servants of David. And Absalom rode upon a mule, and the mule went under the thick boughs of a great oak, and his head caught hold of the oak, and he was taken up between the heaven and the earth; and the mule that was under him went away.
The king also said unto them, Take with you the servants of your lord, and cause Solomon my son to ride upon mine own mule, and bring him down to Gihon:
So Zadok the priest, and Nathan the prophet, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and the Cherethites, and the Pelethites, went down, and caused Solomon to ride upon king David's mule, and brought him to Gihon.
And the king hath sent with him Zadok the priest, and Nathan the prophet, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and the Cherethites, and the Pelethites, and they have caused him to ride upon the king's mule:
and Ahab saith unto Obadiah, 'Go through the land, unto all fountains of waters, and unto all the brooks, if so be we find hay, and keep alive horse and mule, and do not cut off any of the cattle.'
Naaman responded, “If not, please let your servant be given as much soil as a pair of mules can carry, for your servant will no longer offer a burnt offering or a sacrifice to any other god but Yahweh.
Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
For Israel is as obstinate as a stubborn mule! Nevertheless, will not the LORD feed them like a lamb in a broad pasture?
And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
He went to him, and dressed his wounds with oil and wine and bound them up. Then placing him on his own mule he brought him to an inn, where he bestowed every care on him.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Mulberries (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Mulberry (7 instances in 11 translations)
- Mulberry-trees (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Mules (14 instances in 13 translations)
- Mulled (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multi (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multi-colored (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Multi-hued (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multi-tooth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multifaceted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multiple (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Multiplication (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Multiplied (137 instances in 13 translations)
- Multipliedst (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Multiplier (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multiplies (15 instances in 7 translations)
- Multipliest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multiplieth (13 instances in 4 translations)
- Multiply (126 instances in 13 translations)
- Multiplying (26 instances in 10 translations)
- Multitude (374 instances in 13 translations)
- Multitudes (77 instances in 12 translations)