'Mules' in the Bible
And these are the children of Zibeon; both Ajah, and Anah: this was that Anah that found the mules in the wilderness, as he fed the asses of Zibeon his father.
So Absalom's young men did to Amnon just as they had been ordered, but the rest of David's sons jumped up, mounted their mules, and escaped.
And they brought every man his present, vessels of silver, and vessels of gold, and garments, and armour, and spices, horses, and mules, a rate year by year.
And Ahab said unto Obadiah, Go into the land, unto all fountains of water, and unto all brooks: peradventure we may find grass to save the horses and mules alive, that we lose not all the beasts.
And Naaman said, Shall there not then, I pray thee, be given to thy servant two mules' burden of earth? for thy servant will henceforth offer neither burnt offering nor sacrifice unto other gods, but unto the LORD.
Moreover they that were nigh them, even unto Issachar and Zebulun and Naphtali, brought bread on asses, and on camels, and on mules, and on oxen, and meat, meal, cakes of figs, and bunches of raisins, and wine, and oil, and oxen, and sheep abundantly: for there was joy in Israel.
And they brought every man his present, vessels of silver, and vessels of gold, and raiment, harness, and spices, horses, and mules, a rate year by year.
Their horses were seven hundred thirty and six; their mules, two hundred forty and five;
Their horses, seven hundred thirty and six: their mules, two hundred forty and five:
And he wrote in the king Ahasuerus' name, and sealed it with the king's ring, and sent letters by posts on horseback, and riders on mules, camels, and young dromedaries:
So the posts that rode upon mules and camels went out, being hastened and pressed on by the king's commandment. And the decree was given at Shushan the palace.
And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
They of the house of Togarmah traded in thy fairs with horses and horsemen and mules.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Mulberries (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Mulberry (7 instances in 11 translations)
- Mulberry-trees (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Mule (11 instances in 14 translations)
- Mulled (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multi (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multi-colored (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Multi-hued (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multi-tooth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multifaceted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multiple (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Multiplication (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Multiplied (137 instances in 13 translations)
- Multipliedst (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Multiplier (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multiplies (15 instances in 7 translations)
- Multipliest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Multiplieth (13 instances in 4 translations)
- Multiply (126 instances in 13 translations)
- Multiplying (26 instances in 10 translations)
- Multitude (374 instances in 13 translations)
- Multitudes (77 instances in 12 translations)