'Orderly' in the Bible
and build an altar to the LORD your God on top of this stronghold in an orderly manner. Then take the second bull and offer it as a burnt offering using the wood from the Asherah that you'll be cutting down."
"I won't be silent concerning his limbs, his mighty strength, and orderly frame.
The plans of the mind and orderly thinking belong to man, but from the Lord comes the [wise] answer of the tongue.
Since many people have attempted to write an orderly account of the events that have transpired among us,
It also seemed good to me, since I have carefully investigated everything from the very first, to write to you in orderly sequence, most honorable Theophilus,
Peter began to explain to them in an orderly sequence, saying:
After staying there some time, he left and went from place to place in an orderly journey through the territory of Galatia and Phrygia, establishing the disciples and imparting new strength to them.
Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
But everything must be done in a proper and orderly way.
For though I am away from you in body, yet I am with you in spirit, delighted at the sight of your [standing shoulder to shoulder in such] orderly array and the firmness and the solid front and steadfastness of your faith in Christ [that leaning of the entire human personality on Him in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness].
The bishop therefore must be without reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, orderly, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Border (254 instances in 12 translations)
- Bordered (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Bordereth (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Bordering (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Borders (127 instances in 12 translations)
- Disorder (13 instances in 10 translations)
- Disordered (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Disorderly (10 instances in 13 translations)
- Order (1402 instances in 14 translations)
- Ordered (439 instances in 14 translations)
- Ordereth (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Ordering (50 instances in 12 translations)
- Orderings (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Orders (812 instances in 11 translations)
- Recorder (10 instances in 11 translations)
- Recorders (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Unordered (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Well-ordered (1 instance in 1 translation)