'Orderly' in the Bible
and build an altar to the LORD your God on top of this stronghold in an orderly manner. Then take the second bull and offer it as a burnt offering using the wood from the Asherah that you'll be cutting down."
"I won't be silent concerning his limbs, his mighty strength, and orderly frame.
The plans and reflections of the heart belong to man,But the [wise] answer of the tongue is from the Lord.
Since many people have attempted to write an orderly account of the events that have transpired among us,
It also seemed good to me, since I have carefully investigated everything from the very first, to write to you in an orderly sequence, most honorable Theophilus,
Peter began to explain to them in an orderly sequence, saying:
After spending some time there, he left and traveled through the territory of Galatia and Phrygia, strengthening and encouraging all the disciples.
Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
But everything must be done in a proper and orderly way.
For even though I am absent [from you] in body, nevertheless I am with you in spirit, delighted to see your good discipline [as you stand shoulder to shoulder and form a solid front] and to see the stability of your faith in Christ [your steadfast reliance on Him and your unwavering confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness].
The bishop therefore must be without reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, orderly, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
- Border (246 instances in 11 translations)
- Bordered (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Bordereth (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Bordering (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Borders (113 instances in 11 translations)
- Disorder (13 instances in 9 translations)
- Disordered (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Disorderly (10 instances in 12 translations)
- Order (1365 instances in 13 translations)
- Ordered (429 instances in 13 translations)
- Ordereth (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Ordering (48 instances in 11 translations)
- Orderings (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Orders (793 instances in 10 translations)
- Recorder (10 instances in 11 translations)
- Recorders (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Unordered (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Well-ordered (1 instance in 1 translation)