'Seven' in the Bible
Now the priest of Midian had seven daughters: and they came and drew water, and filled the troughs to water their father's flock.
And these are the names of the sons of Levi according to their generations; Gershon, and Kohath, and Merari: and the years of the life of Levi were an hundred thirty and seven years.
And Amram took him Jochebed his father's sister to wife; and she bare him Aaron and Moses: and the years of the life of Amram were an hundred and thirty and seven years.
And seven days were fulfilled, after that the LORD had smitten the river.
Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land.
Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD.
Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters.
Likewise shalt thou do with thine oxen, and with thy sheep: seven days it shall be with his dam; on the eighth day thou shalt give it me.
Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty:)
And thou shalt make the seven lamps thereof: and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it.
"You are to construct the altar of acacia wood. The altar must be square, seven and a half feet long, and seven and a half feet wide; it must be four and a half feet high.
The length of the courtyard is to be 150 feet, the width 75 [feet] at each end, and the height seven and a half feet, [all of it made] of finely spun linen. The bases of the posts must be bronze.
And that son that is priest in his stead shall put them on seven days, when he cometh into the tabernacle of the congregation to minister in the holy place.
And thus shalt thou do unto Aaron, and to his sons, according to all things which I have commanded thee: seven days shalt thou consecrate them.
Seven days thou shalt make an atonement for the altar, and sanctify it; and it shall be an altar most holy: whatsoever toucheth the altar shall be holy.
The feast of unleavened bread shalt thou keep. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, as I commanded thee, in the time of the month Abib: for in the month Abib thou camest out from Egypt.
And he made his seven lamps, and his snuffers, and his snuffdishes, of pure gold.
Bezalel constructed the altar of burnt offering from acacia wood. It was square, seven and a half feet long and seven and a half feet wide, and was four and a half feet high.
The screen for the gate of the courtyard was embroidered with blue, purple, and scarlet yarn, and finely spun linen. It was 30 feet long, and like the hangings of the courtyard, seven and a half feet high.
All the gold that was occupied for the work in all the work of the holy place, even the gold of the offering, was twenty and nine talents, and seven hundred and thirty shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary.
And the silver of them that were numbered of the congregation was an hundred talents, and a thousand seven hundred and threescore and fifteen shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary:
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (52)
- Exodus (23)
- Leviticus (43)
- Numbers (43)
- Deuteronomy (11)
- Joshua (9)
- Judges (14)
- Ruth (1)
- 1 Samuel (8)
- 2 Samuel (8)
- 1 Kings (17)
- 2 Kings (12)
- 1 Chronicles (20)
- 2 Chronicles (19)
- Ezra (12)
- Nehemiah (12)
- Esther (7)
- Job (6)
- Psalm (3)
- Proverbs (6)
- Ecclesiastes (1)
- Isaiah (3)
- Jeremiah (7)
- Ezekiel (19)
- Daniel (8)
- Hosea (1)
- Amos (1)
- Micah (1)
- Zechariah (5)
- Eighty-seven (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Fifty-seven (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Forty-seven (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Seven-and-a-half (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Seven-day (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Seven-fold (15 instances in 11 translations)
- Seven-headed (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Sevens (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Seventeen (15 instances in 12 translations)
- Seventeen-year-old (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Seventeenth (6 instances in 13 translations)
- Seventh (127 instances in 14 translations)
- Seventy (104 instances in 14 translations)
- Seventy-first (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Seventy-five (20 instances in 8 translations)
- Seventy-four (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Seventy-seven (6 instances in 7 translations)
- Seventy-seven-fold (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Seventy-six (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Seventy-three (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Seventy-two (10 instances in 6 translations)
- Sixty-seven (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Thirty-seven (11 instances in 7 translations)
- Thirty-seventh (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Twenty-seven (11 instances in 7 translations)
- Twenty-seventh (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Feast Of Unleavened Bread
- Seven Animals
- Seven Body Parts
- Seven Children
- Seven Days
- Seven Days For Legal Purposes
- Seven Lights
- Seven Mountains
- Seven People
- Seven Spirits
- Seven Things
- Seven Thousand
- Seven Times
- Seven To Nine Hundred
- Seven Trumpets
- Seven Years
- Six To Seven Hundred
- The Seventh Day Of The Week