'Soles' in the Bible
Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.
The Lord will afflict you in your knees and on your legs with painful, incurable boils -- from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.
The most tender and sensitive lady among you, who doesn't venture to touch the soles of her feet to the ground on account of her daintiness, will look with hostility in her eyes against her beloved husband, her sons, and her daughters.
Among those nations you'll have no rest. There'll be no resting place for the soles of your feet. Instead, the LORD will give you an anxious heart, failing eyesight, and a despairing spirit.
Every place that the soles of your feet will tread, I have given it to you, as I promised to Moses.
And it shall come to pass, as soon as the soles of the feet of the priests that bear the ark of the LORD, the Lord of all the earth, shall rest in the waters of Jordan, that the waters of Jordan shall be cut off from the waters that come down from above; and they shall stand upon an heap.
And it came to pass, when the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD were come up out of the midst of Jordan, and the soles of the priests' feet were lifted up unto the dry land, that the waters of Jordan returned unto their place, and flowed over all his banks, as they did before.
Thou knowest how that David my father could not build an house unto the name of the LORD his God for the wars which were about him on every side, until the LORD put them under the soles of his feet.
I dug [wells], and I drank foreign waters. I dried up all the streams of Egypt with the soles of my feet.
You put my feet in the stocks and stand watch over all my paths, setting a limit for the soles of my feet.
From the soles of your feet to your head, there is no spot that is unharmed. There are only bruises, cuts, and open wounds. They have not been cleansed or bandaged, nor have they been treated with olive oil.
It is trampled underfoot by the feet of the oppressed, by the soles of the poor."
I dug [wells] and drank water. I dried up all the streams of Egypt with the soles of my feet.
The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the hooves of a calf, sparkling like the gleam of polished bronze.
And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
"Any place that does not receive you or listen to you, as you go out from there, shake the dust off the soles of your feet for a testimony against them."
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Solace (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Solam (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Sold (104 instances in 13 translations)
- Soldering (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Soldier (48 instances in 13 translations)
- Soldier's (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Soldiers (283 instances in 13 translations)
- Soldiery (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Sole (20 instances in 12 translations)
- Solely (7 instances in 4 translations)
- Solemn (167 instances in 12 translations)
- Solemnities (11 instances in 6 translations)
- Solemnity (9 instances in 4 translations)
- Solemnize (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Solemnizing (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Solemnly (138 instances in 12 translations)
- Solicit (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Solicited (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Solicitous (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Solicitude (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Solid (36 instances in 13 translations)
- Solidified (6 instances in 1 translation)
- Solidifies (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Solidify (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Solidly (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Solitarily (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Solitary (24 instances in 12 translations)
- Solitude (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Solomonic (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Solution (8 instances in 4 translations)
- Solve (6 instances in 7 translations)
- Solved (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Solving (2 instances in 3 translations)