'Species' in the Bible
From birds according to their species, from domestic animals according to their species, and from everything that crawls on the ground according to their species two of everything will come to you so they may remain alive.
along with every species of wild animal, livestock, crawling creature, bird, and every creature that has wings.
the kite, every kind of falcon,
the ostrich, the nighthawk, the sea gull, every species of hawk,
Of these you may eat: the whole species of migratory locust, of bald locust, of cricket, and of grasshopper.
"Observe my statutes. "You are not to let your cattle breed with a different species. "You are not to sow your fields with two different kinds of seeds. "You are not to wear clothing made from two different kinds of material.
the kite, the black kite, the dayyah after its species,
every raven after its species,
the ostrich, the owl, the seagull, the falcon after its species,
the stork, the heron after its species, the hoopoe, the bat,
Ants aren't a strong species, yet they prepare their food in the summer.
The rock badgers aren't a strong species either, yet they build their dens in the rocks.
A day will come when fishermen will line its banks from En-gedi to En-eglaim there will be plenty of room to spread out nets. There will be all sorts of species of fish, as abundant as the fish that live in the Mediterranean Sea. There will be lots of them!
Lining each side of the river banks, all sorts of species of fruit trees will be growing. Their leaves will never wither and their fruit will never fail. They will bear fruit every month, because the water that nourishes them will be flowing from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food and their leaves will contain substances that promote healing."
For every species both of beasts and of birds, both of creeping things and of sea animals, is tamed and has been tamed by the human species;
- Especial (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Especially (99 instances in 12 translations)
- Special (220 instances in 12 translations)
- Specially (42 instances in 11 translations)
- Specially-trained (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Specific (10 instances in 5 translations)
- Specifically (15 instances in 5 translations)
- Specification (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Specifications (7 instances in 6 translations)
- Specified (13 instances in 6 translations)
- Specifies (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Specify (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Specifying (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Specimen (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Specious (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Unspecified (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Species (15 instances)