'Stablish' in the Bible
He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.
And David smote Hadarezer king of Zobah unto Hamath, as he went to stablish his dominion by the river Euphrates.
Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.
To stablish this among them, that they should keep the fourteenth day of the month Adar, and the fifteenth day of the same, yearly,
Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear.
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
- Are-established (12 instances in 11 translations)
- Desire-established (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Establish (175 instances in 12 translations)
- Established (281 instances in 11 translations)
- Establisher (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Establishes (21 instances in 8 translations)
- Establishest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Establisheth (16 instances in 4 translations)
- Establishing (28 instances in 9 translations)
- Establishment (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Ill-established (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Old-established (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Re-established (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Reestablish (6 instances in 2 translations)
- Reestablishes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Stablished (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Stablisheth (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Unestablished (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Were-established (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Stablish (12 instances)