'Two' in the Bible
And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.
The chariot with the black horses is going forth into the north country, and the white ones are going forth after them [because there are two northern powers to overcome], and the dappled ones are going forth toward the south country.
Yes, He will build the Lord's temple; He will be clothed in splendor and will sit on His throne and rule. There will also be a priest on His throne, and there will be peaceful counsel between the two of them.
And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty, and the other I called Bands; and I fed the flock.
Next I took my staff called Favor and cut it in two, annulling the covenant I had made with all the peoples.
Then I cut in two my second staff, Union, annulling the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
His feet will stand in that day on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem. Then the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a very large valley, with half of the mountain moving toward the north and half toward the south.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (81)
- Exodus (97)
- Leviticus (52)
- Numbers (107)
- Deuteronomy (29)
- Joshua (21)
- Judges (31)
- Ruth (9)
- 1 Samuel (45)
- 2 Samuel (24)
- 1 Kings (57)
- 2 Kings (40)
- 1 Chronicles (26)
- 2 Chronicles (30)
- Ezra (27)
- Nehemiah (31)
- Esther (4)
- Job (10)
- Psalm (10)
- Proverbs (7)
- Ecclesiastes (8)
- Song of Songs (6)
- Isaiah (15)
- Jeremiah (22)
- Ezekiel (35)
- Daniel (16)
- Hosea (2)
- Amos (7)
- Micah (1)
- Zechariah (13)
- Malachi (1)
- Two-and-a-half (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Two-and-thirtieth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Two-drachma (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Two-edged (7 instances in 14 translations)
- Two-faced (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Two-horned (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Two-hundred (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Two-leaved (7 instances in 3 translations)
- Two-pronged (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Two-souled (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Two-tenth (11 instances in 2 translations)
- Two-tenths (11 instances in 4 translations)
- Two-thirds (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Two-year (5 instances in 1 translation)
- Twofold (5 instances in 8 translations)
- Twos (7 instances in 4 translations)