'Against Jerusalem' in the Bible
"For this is what the Lord God says: How much worse will it be when I send My four devastating judgments against Jerusalem-sword, famine, dangerous animals, and plague-in order to wipe out [both] man and animal from it!
yet, lo, there hath been left in it an escape, who are brought forth, sons and daughters, lo, they are coming forth unto you, and ye have seen their way, and their doings, and have been comforted concerning the evil that I have brought in against Jerusalem, all that which I have brought in against it.
They shall comfort you, when ye see their way and works: and ye shall know how that it is not without a cause, that I have done so against Jerusalem, as I did, sayeth the LORD God.
Son of man, set thy face against Jerusalem, and drop words against the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
Show the way that the sword will come to Rabbath of the Ammonites and to Judah against Jerusalem, the defenced.
On his right hand he is divining against Jerusalem, preparing to set up battering rams, preparing for the slaughter, getting ready to sound the alarm for battle, setting the battering rams in place at the gates, building siege mounds, and erecting a siege wall.
Son of man, write thee the name of the day, even of this same day: the king of Babylon set himself against Jerusalem this same day.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Attacked Jerusalem (11 instances in 3 translations)
- Daughter of Jerusalem (8 instances in 21 translations)
- Going Up to Jerusalem (14 instances in 36 translations)
- Inhabitants of Jerusalem (61 instances in 30 translations)
- Jealous For Jerusalem (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Judah and Jerusalem (49 instances in 22 translations)
- Actual Attacks On Jerusalem
- Attacks On Jerusalem Foretold
- Attacks On Jerusalem Turned Back
- Beauty Of Jerusalem
- Building Jerusalem's Wall
- Burning Jerusalem
- Council of Jerusalem
- Destruction Of Jerusalem
- Destruction Of Jerusalem's Wall
- God Lives In Jerusalem
- Jerusalem In Millennial Kingdom
- Jerusalem, History Of
- Jerusalem, Significance Of
- Measuring Jerusalem And The Land
- Names For Jerusalem
- New Jerusalem