'Judah and Jerusalem' in the Bible
For this is what the Lord says to the men of Judah and Jerusalem:Break up the unplowed ground;do not sow among the thorns.
“This is what the Lord says: Just like this I will ruin the great pride of both Judah and Jerusalem.
I will spoil the plans of Judah and Jerusalem in this place. I will make them fall by the sword before their enemies, by the hand of those who want to take their life. I will provide their corpses as food for the birds of the sky and for the wild animals of the land.
those Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon did not take when he deported Jeconiah son of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, from Jerusalem to Babylon along with all the nobles of Judah and Jerusalem.
This was after King Jeconiah, the queen mother, the court officials, the officials of Judah and Jerusalem, the craftsmen, and the metalsmiths had left Jerusalem.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Actual Attacks On Jerusalem
- Attacks On Jerusalem Foretold
- Attacks On Jerusalem Turned Back
- Beauty Of Jerusalem
- Building Jerusalem's Wall
- Burning Jerusalem
- Council of Jerusalem
- Destruction Of Jerusalem
- Destruction Of Jerusalem's Wall
- Enemies, of Israel and Judah
- Exile Of Judah To Babylon
- God Lives In Jerusalem
- Jerusalem In Millennial Kingdom
- Jerusalem, History Of
- Jerusalem, Significance Of
- Kings Of All Israel Or Judah
- Kings of judah
- Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah
- Measuring Jerusalem And The Land
- Names For Jerusalem
- New Jerusalem