'Believer' in the Bible
and every one who is living and is a believer in me shall never, never die. Do you believe this?"
and in Him every believer is absolved from all offences, from which you could not be absolved under the Law of Moses.
When she and her household had been baptized, she urged us, saying, "If in your judgement I am a believer in the Lord, come and stay at my house." And she made us go there.
For as a means of righteousness Christ is the termination of Law to every believer.
Greetings to Apella, that veteran believer; and to the members of the household of Aristobulus.
For if any one were to see you, who know the real truth of this matter, reclining at table in an idol's temple, would not his conscience (supposing him to be a weak believer)
Why, your knowledge becomes the ruin of the weak believer--your brother, for whom Christ died!
Where can harmony between Christ and Belial be found? Or what participation has a believer with an unbeliever?
- A Believers Body As A Temple
- Aliens, Believers Duty
- All Believers Are Saints
- Angels Activities Among Believers
- Angels Activities Among Unbelievers
- Angels, Ministry To Believers
- Angels, Ministry To Unbelievers
- Apostate Believers
- Beating Believers
- Believers As Sons Of God
- Believers Judging
- Believers Reigning Forever
- Believers Remembering God
- Christ's Knowledge Of Believers
- Criticism, against believers
- Criticism, amongst believers
- Death, Of Believers
- Death, Of Unbelievers
- Edification, Of Believers
- Example Of Believers
- Fellowship, Among Believers
- Friendship Among Believers
- Greed, Believers' Response To
- Holiness, Believers' Growth In
- Hope For Unbelievers
- Hope Regarding Believers
- Iniquity, Believer's Relation To
- Justice, In Believers' Lives
- Marriages, Believers With Unbelievers
- Martyrdom, Believers Attitude Towards
- Paths Of Believers
- Peace, Believers Experience Of
- Reconciliation, Between Believers
- Resurrection, Of Believers
- Riches, Believers Attitudes
- Righteousness, Of Believers
- Satan Accuses Believers
- Servanthood, In Life Of Believers
- Spiritual Blindness, In Unbelievers
- Suffering, Of Believers
- Unity Among Believers
- Watchfulness, Of Believers
- Weapons Of The Believer
- Welcoming Believers
- Divorce, amongst believers
- Enemies, of believers
- Evil, believers' responses to
- The Law of moses