'Chanting' in the Bible
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking up the path, some small boys came out of the city and harassed him, chanting, "Go up, baldy! Go up, baldy!"
May they praise his name with dancing, chanting songs to him with tambourines and lyres.
Do not trust deceitful words, chanting: This is the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord.
As they wail they will lament over you, chanting: "Who was like Tyre, like a tower in the midst of the sea?"
chanting to the sound of stringed instruments as if they were David, composing songs to themselves as if they were musicians,
- Chant (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Chanted (6 instances in 4 translations)
- Enchant (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Enchanted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Enchanter (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Enchanters (10 instances in 9 translations)
- Enchanting (1 instance in 1 translation)