'Command' in the Bible
Those who say, With our tongues we prevail; our lips are our own [to command at our will] -- "who is lord and master over us?
The precepts of Jehovah are upright, Rejoicing the heart, The command of Jehovah is pure, enlightening the eyes,
Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob.
The Lord gave the command; a great company of women brought the good news:
Be a rock of refuge for me, where I can always go. Give the command to save me, for You are my rock and fortress.
He gave a command to the clouds above and opened the doors of heaven.
for he will command his angels to protect you in all your ways.
Praise the Lord, [all] His angels of great strength, who do His word, obedient to His command.
because they had rebelled against the command of God, despising the advice of the Most High.
He issued his command and healed them; he delivered them from their destruction.
I have seen a limit to all perfection, but Your command is without limit.
Your command makes me wiser than my enemies, for it is always with me.
As one tilling and ripping up in the land, Have our bones been scattered at the command of Saul.
He sends His command throughout the earth; His word runs swiftly.
Let them praise the name of the LORD, for he himself gave the command that they be created.
He set them in place to last forever and ever; he gave the command and will not rescind it.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (10)
- Exodus (15)
- Leviticus (11)
- Numbers (36)
- Deuteronomy (56)
- Joshua (25)
- Judges (5)
- Ruth (1)
- 1 Samuel (14)
- 2 Samuel (19)
- 1 Kings (13)
- 2 Kings (14)
- 1 Chronicles (15)
- 2 Chronicles (25)
- Ezra (3)
- Nehemiah (8)
- Esther (13)
- Job (6)
- Psalm (18)
- Proverbs (5)
- Ecclesiastes (3)
- Song of Songs (2)
- Isaiah (13)
- Jeremiah (23)
- Lamentations (3)
- Ezekiel (1)
- Daniel (14)
- Hosea (1)
- Joel (1)
- Amos (4)
- Jonah (1)
- Nahum (1)
- Habakkuk (1)
- Malachi (3)
- Commandant (17 instances in 1 translation)
- Commandants (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Commanded (624 instances in 13 translations)
- Commandedst (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Commandeered (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Commander (152 instances in 12 translations)
- Commander-in-chief (26 instances in 2 translations)
- Commanders (142 instances in 8 translations)
- Commanders-in-chief (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Commandest (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Commandeth (61 instances in 4 translations)
- Commanding (113 instances in 13 translations)
- Commandment (227 instances in 13 translations)
- Commandments (220 instances in 13 translations)
- Commands (350 instances in 11 translations)
- Second-in-command (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Act (368 instances)
- Bid (26 instances)
- Bidding (16 instances)
- Call (522 instances)
- Charge (521 instances)
- Command (523 instances)
- Control (339 instances)
- Decree (144 instances)
- Dictate (3 instances)
- Dictation (8 instances)
- Direct (89 instances)
- Dominate (16 instances)
- Enact (4 instances)
- Breaking The Ten Commandments
- Commandments Of Christ
- Commands, in NT
- Commands, in OT
- God's Word Gives Wisdom
- God's Word Is Righteous
- I Keep The Commandments
- If You Do Not Keep Commands
- If You Keep The Commandments
- Keep The Commandments!
- Keeping Christ's Commands