'Earth' in the Bible
And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be mighty upon the earth.
And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg; because in his days the earth was divided: and his brother's name was Joktan.
He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth.
Sing unto the LORD, all the earth; shew forth from day to day his salvation.
Let the families of earth recognize the LORD that he is glorious and powerful.
Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.
Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth.
Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the LORD, because he cometh to judge the earth.
And I have been with thee whithersoever thou hast walked, and have cut off all thine enemies from before thee, and have made thee a name like the name of the great men that are in the earth.
And what one nation in the earth is like thy people Israel, whom God went to redeem to be his own people, to make thee a name of greatness and terribleness, by driving out nations from before thy people, whom thou hast redeemed out of Egypt?
And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the LORD stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.
And David cometh in unto Ornan, and Ornan looketh attentively, and seeth David, and goeth out from the threshing-floor, and boweth himself to David -- face to the earth.
But the word of the LORD came to me, saying, Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight.
"You have shed a lot of blood and fought great battles. You won't be building a house for my name, since you have shed so much blood on the earth in my sight. But look! A son born to you will live comfortably, because I will give him rest from all his enemies that surround him on every side, since his name will be "Solomon" - I will give peace and quiet for Israel during his lifetime.
Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.
For we are strangers before thee, and sojourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a shadow, and there is none abiding.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (125)
- Exodus (31)
- Leviticus (23)
- Numbers (17)
- Deuteronomy (51)
- Joshua (14)
- Judges (19)
- Ruth (1)
- 1 Samuel (30)
- 2 Samuel (29)
- 1 Kings (38)
- 2 Kings (32)
- 1 Chronicles (17)
- 2 Chronicles (30)
- Ezra (6)
- Nehemiah (5)
- Esther (2)
- Job (84)
- Psalm (171)
- Proverbs (19)
- Ecclesiastes (44)
- Song of Songs (1)
- Isaiah (138)
- Jeremiah (84)
- Lamentations (11)
- Ezekiel (58)
- Daniel (36)
- Hosea (9)
- Joel (10)
- Amos (17)
- Obadiah (1)
- Jonah (1)
- Micah (8)
- Nahum (3)
- Habakkuk (9)
- Zephaniah (8)
- Haggai (4)
- Zechariah (19)
- Malachi (1)
- Ear (682 instances in 14 translations)
- Ear's (5 instances in 1 translation)
- Eared (5 instances in 2 translations)
- Earing (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Earlier (74 instances in 10 translations)
- Earliest (35 instances in 7 translations)
- Earlobe (7 instances in 4 translations)
- Earlobes (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Early (180 instances in 14 translations)
- Earn (10 instances in 6 translations)
- Earned (21 instances in 6 translations)
- Earner (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Earners (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Earnest (42 instances in 12 translations)
- Earnestly (214 instances in 13 translations)
- Earnestness (14 instances in 8 translations)
- Earneth (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Earning (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Earnings (12 instances in 7 translations)
- Earns (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Earring (8 instances in 11 translations)
- Earrings (15 instances in 12 translations)
- Ears (459 instances in 14 translations)
- Earshot (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Eart (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Earth's (54 instances in 7 translations)
- Earth-jehovah (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Earthborn (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Earthen (27 instances in 12 translations)
- Earthenware (15 instances in 6 translations)
- Earthlies (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Earthly (62 instances in 13 translations)
- Earthly-minded (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Earthquake (17 instances in 13 translations)
- Earthquakes (5 instances in 13 translations)
- Earthward (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Earthwork (8 instances in 1 translation)
- Earthworks (10 instances in 2 translations)
- Earthy (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Apostles, During Jesus Earthly Ministry
- Christ With People On Earth
- Christ's Earthly Family
- Clothing The Earth
- Covering The Earth
- Creation Of The Earth
- Earth On Fire
- Earth's Foundation
- Earth, Belonging To God
- Earth, Creation Of
- Earth, Description Of
- Earth, Destruction Of
- Earth, God Sustaining
- Earth, God's Glory
- Earth, Judgment Of
- Earth, Promises About
- Earthly Armies
- God Feeds All The Earth
- God Seeing All The Earth
- God Shaking The Earth
- Heaven And Earth