'Passed' in the Bible
And king Solomon passed all the kings of the earth in riches and wisdom.
Then Solomon passed away and was buried in the city of his father David. His son Rehoboam replaced him as king.
Then Rehoboam passed away and was buried in the City of David. His son Abijah replaced him as king.
Abijah passed away and was buried in the City of David. His son Asa replaced him as king. During his reign the land had rest for ten years.
Asa passed away in the forty-first year of his reign.
They taught throughout Judah from a copy of the Book of the Law of the LORD that they took with them as they passed through all the cities of Judah, teaching among all the people.
And Zedekiah son of Chenaanah cometh nigh, and smiteth Micaiah on the cheek, and saith, 'Where is this -- the way the Spirit of Jehovah passed over from me to speak with thee?'
Jehoshaphat passed away and was buried with his ancestors in the City of David. His son Jehoram replaced him as king.
Their father gave them many gifts made of silver, and gold, as well as valuable things, along with fortified cities in Judah, but he passed the kingdom to Jehoram because Jehoram was his firstborn.
Then Jehoram passed over with his captains, and all his chariots with him: and he rose up by night, and smote the Edomites that compassed him about, and the captains of the chariots.
This continued day after day until two full years passed. Then his intestines came out because of his disease, and he died from severe illnesses. But his people did not hold a fire in his honor like the fire in honor of his fathers.
And Joash king of Israel sent to Amaziah king of Judah, saying, The thistle that was in Lebanon sent to the cedar that was in Lebanon, saying, Give thy daughter to my son to wife: and there passed by a wild beast that was in Lebanon, and trode down the thistle.
Uzziah built up Elat and restored it to Judah after King Amaziah had passed away.
Uzziah passed away and was buried near his ancestors in a cemetery belonging to the kings. (This was because he had a skin disease.) His son Jotham replaced him as king.
Jotham passed away and was buried in the City of David. His son Ahaz replaced him as king.
He offered sacrifices in the Valley of Ben-Hinnom and passed his sons through the fire, a horrible sin practiced by the nations whom the Lord drove out before the Israelites.
Ahaz passed away and was buried in the City of David; they did not bring him to the tombs of the kings of Israel. His son Hezekiah replaced him as king.
So the posts passed from city to city through the country of Ephraim and Manasseh even unto Zebulun: but they laughed them to scorn, and mocked them.
Hezekiah passed away and was buried on the ascent of the tombs of the descendants of David. All the people of Judah and the residents of Jerusalem buried him with great honor. His son Manasseh replaced him as king.
He passed his sons through the fire in the Valley of Hinnom. He practiced witchcraft, divination, and sorcery, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did a great deal of evil in the Lord's sight, provoking Him.
Manasseh passed away and was buried in his palace. His son Amon replaced him as king.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (20)
- Exodus (9)
- Leviticus (3)
- Numbers (14)
- Deuteronomy (11)
- Joshua (38)
- Judges (16)
- Ruth (1)
- 1 Samuel (10)
- 2 Samuel (24)
- 1 Kings (23)
- 2 Kings (24)
- 1 Chronicles (5)
- 2 Chronicles (22)
- Nehemiah (4)
- Esther (1)
- Job (12)
- Psalm (18)
- Proverbs (3)
- Ecclesiastes (1)
- Song of Songs (3)
- Isaiah (12)
- Jeremiah (17)
- Lamentations (1)
- Ezekiel (9)
- Daniel (9)
- Hosea (1)
- Jonah (1)
- Micah (2)
- Nahum (2)
- Habakkuk (2)
- Zephaniah (1)
- Zechariah (2)
- Pass (1265 instances in 13 translations)
- Passable (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Passages (13 instances in 9 translations)
- Passageway (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Passageways (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Passedst (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Passenger (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Passengers (6 instances in 4 translations)
- Passer (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Passer-by (13 instances in 8 translations)
- Passers-by (10 instances in 6 translations)
- Passes (104 instances in 11 translations)
- Passest (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Passeth (98 instances in 4 translations)
- Passing (198 instances in 13 translations)
- Passion (93 instances in 13 translations)
- Passion-inflaming (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Passionate (14 instances in 5 translations)
- Passionately (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Passions (37 instances in 14 translations)
- Passive (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Passover (93 instances in 14 translations)
- Passover-lambs (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Passover-offering (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Passover-offerings (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Passover-sacrifice (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Passovers (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Clear (666 instances)
- Communicate (11 instances)
- Draw (238 instances)
- Elapse (2 instances)
- Extend (112 instances)
- Fade (30 instances)
- Fleet (8 instances)
- Guide (106 instances)
- Hand (1873 instances)
- Hap (1 instance)
- Happen (378 instances)
- Lapse (10 instances)
- Lead (273 instances)
- Occur (33 instances)