'Relation' in the Bible
and he saith to them, 'Thus said Jehovah, God of Israel, Put each his sword by his thigh, pass over and turn back from gate to gate through the camp, and slay each his brother, and each his friend, and each his relation.'
None of you unto any relation of his flesh doth draw near to uncover nakedness; I am Jehovah.
The nakedness of a sister of thy father thou dost not uncover; she is a relation of thy father.
The nakedness of thy mother's sister thou dost not uncover; for she is thy mother's relation.
'And the nakedness of thy mother's sister, and of thy father's sister, thou dost not uncover; because his relation he hath made bare; their iniquity they bear.
except for his relation who is near unto him -- for his mother, and for his father, and for his son, and for his daughter, and for his brother.
and if his father have no brethren, then ye have given his inheritance to his relation who is near unto him of his family, and he hath possessed it;' and it hath been to the sons of Israel for a statute of judgment, as Jehovah hath commanded Moses.
And Naomi saith to her daughter-in-law, 'Blessed is he of Jehovah who hath not forsaken His kindness with the living and with the dead;' and Naomi saith to her, 'The man is a relation of ours; he is of our redeemers.'
- Affinity (4 instances)
- Alliance (19 instances)
- Analogy (1 instance)
- Association (3 instances)
- Bearing (161 instances)
- Concern (59 instances)
- Connection (76 instances)
- Copulation (11 instances)
- Intercourse (56 instances)
- Interest (57 instances)
- Abusive Relationships
- Adam's Relationship With Eve
- Age Differences In Relationships
- Bad Relationships
- Being In A Relationship
- Building Relationships
- Christ's Relationship To God
- Covenant Relationships
- Faithfulness, In Human Relationships
- Family, Showing God's Relationship
- Father And Daughter Relationships
- Forbidden Sexual Relationships
- God In Relation To Man
- Grace, In Human Relationships
- Iniquity, Believer's Relation To
- Iniquity, Christ's Relation To
- Jesus Christ, Relation To Father
- Love And Relationships
- Love, In Relationships
- Man's Relation To God
- Man's Relationship With His Creator
- Nakedness Uncovered
- Patience In Relationships
- Prayer, As A Relationship With God
- Relation Of Animals To Man
- Relations With Foreigners