'Tale' in the Bible
And the tale of the bricks, which they did make heretofore, ye shall lay upon them; ye shall not diminish ought thereof: for they be idle; therefore they cry, saying, Let us go and sacrifice to our God.
Go therefore now, and work; for there shall no straw be given you, yet shall ye deliver the tale of bricks.
When Gideon heard the tale of the dream and its interpretation, he bowed down in worship and then returned to the Israeli encampment.
Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.
And certain of them had the charge of the ministering vessels, that they should bring them in and out by tale.
For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.
- Talebearer (8 instances in 8 translations)
- Talebearing (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Talent (17 instances in 14 translations)
- Talented (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Talents (39 instances in 14 translations)
- Tales (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Talk (247 instances in 14 translations)
- Talkative (6 instances in 4 translations)
- Talked (100 instances in 14 translations)
- Talker (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Talkers (3 instances in 12 translations)
- Talkest (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Talketh (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Talking (252 instances in 14 translations)
- Talkings (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Talks (14 instances in 7 translations)
- Tall (55 instances in 14 translations)
- Taller (8 instances in 13 translations)
- Tallest (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Tallness (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Tally (3 instances in 2 translations)