'Borne Witness' in the Bible
And I have seen, and have borne witness that this is the Son of God.
And they came unto John, and said to him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond the Jordan, to whom thou hast borne witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.
Ye have sent unto John, and he hath borne witness unto the truth.
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
And he that hath seen hath borne witness, and his witness is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye also may believe.
Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus the Nazaraean, a man borne witness to by God to you by works of power and wonders and signs, which God wrought by him in your midst, as yourselves know
They, therefore, having fully borne witness, and spoken the word of the Lord, began their return unto Jerusalem, and, unto many villages of the Samaritans, were they telling the glad tidings.
And they said, Cornelius, a centurion, a righteous man, and fearing God, and borne witness to by the whole nation of the Jews, has been divinely instructed by a holy angel to send for thee to his house, and hear words from thee.
And a certain Ananias, a pious man according to the law, borne witness to by all the Jews who dwelt there,
But, on the following night, the Lord, standing over him, said - Be of good courage! for, as thou hast fully borne witness of the things concerning me in Jerusalem, so must thou, in Rome also, bear witness.
But now without law righteousness of God is manifested, borne witness to by the law and the prophets;
borne witness to in good works, if she have brought up children, if she have exercised hospitality, if she have washed saints' feet, if she have imparted relief to the distressed, if she have diligently followed every good work.
But one somewhere hath borne witness, saying - What is man, that thou shouldst make mention of him? Or the son of man, that thou shouldst put him in charge?
For it is borne witness, Thou art a priest for ever according to the order of Melchisedec.
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for the witness of God is this, that he hath borne witness concerning his Son.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bear False Witness (6 instances in 28 translations)
- Bear Witness (64 instances in 32 translations)
- Bearing Witness (22 instances in 24 translations)
- Bears False Witness (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Bears Me Witness (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Bears Witness (16 instances in 16 translations)
- Become A Witness (4 instances in 18 translations)
- Faithful Witness (10 instances in 39 translations)
- False Witness (32 instances in 38 translations)
- God Is Our Witness (2 instances in 10 translations)
- God is Witness (4 instances in 26 translations)
- Lord is Witness (4 instances in 10 translations)
- My Witness is True (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Witness Against You (20 instances in 29 translations)
- Witness Between You and Me (4 instances in 7 translations)
- Being A Witness
- Contemporary Witness To Christ
- False Witnesses, Defined As
- False Witnesses,examples Of
- God Bearing Witness To Christ
- Living Witnesses
- Scriptures Bearing Witness To Christ
- Subsequent Witness To Christ
- The Two Witnesses
- The Witness Of Christ
- The Witness Of Creation
- The Witness Of God
- The Witness Of The Holy Spirit
- The Witness Of The Spirit
- Things As Witnesses
- Three Witnesses
- Two Witnesses
- Two Witnesses
- Witness Against Oneself
- Witness Before Men
- Witness To The Gospel