'Disciples Asked' in the Bible
And when he was in private, the twelve, and some of his disciples asked him the meaning of the parable.
His disciples asked him, "You see the crowd jostling you, and yet you ask, "Who touched me?'"
17 When he had entered into a house away from the crowd, his disciples asked him about the parable.
And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable.
Then His disciples asked Him, "Why is it, [since you are obviously the Messiah], that the experts in the law of Moses say that Elijah must come first?"
And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out?
And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same matter.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Authority Of Disciples
- Chosen Disciples
- Christ Speaking To Disciples
- Christ With His Disciples
- Christ's Disciples Will Suffer
- Disciples In The Temple
- Disciples Of John The Baptist
- Disciples' Movements
- Disciples, characteristics of
- Discipleship, benefits of
- Discipleship, cost of
- Discipleship, nature of
- Evenings For Jesus And His Disciples
- Greatness Of Disciples
- Healing Through Disciples
- How Disciples Are Called
- How Disciples Learn
- Killing Disciples
- Other References To The Disciples
- Secret Discipleship