'When He Comes' in the Bible
Because whoever is ashamed of Me and of My teachings, of him will the Son of Man be ashamed when He comes in the [ threefold] glory (the splendor and majesty) of Himself and of the Father and of the holy angels.
And when he comes, he finds it swept and garnished.
and ye like men who wait their own lord whenever he may leave the wedding, that when he comes and knocks, they may open to him immediately.
Blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are those servants whom the master finds awake and alert and watching when he comes. Truly I say to you, he will gird himself and have them recline at table and will come and serve them!
happy are the servants he finds in such a state, whether it be at the second or at the third watch of the night, when he comes.
That slave whose master finds him working when he comes will be rewarded.
but when you are invited, go place your self last; that he, who invited you, when he comes, may say to you, friend, go up higher: and that will do you honour before all the company at table.
When he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!'
This son of yours wasted all your property on prostitutes. When he comes home you kill the prize calf for him!
But which of you is there who, having a bondman ploughing or shepherding, when he comes in out of the field, will say, Come and lie down immediately to table?
for just as when the lightning flashes, it shines from one end of the sky to the other, so will the Son of Man be when He comes.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- According to What He Has Done (6 instances in 13 translations)
- As He Promised (32 instances in 25 translations)
- As He Saw Fit (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Comes in the Name of the Lord (8 instances in 21 translations)
- Conscience When It Is Weak (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Destruction Comes (9 instances in 19 translations)
- Faith Comes by (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Happy is He (19 instances in 26 translations)
- He Feared God (1 instance in 1 translation)
- He Has Risen (10 instances in 15 translations)
- He is Coming (28 instances in 28 translations)
- He is Not Here (4 instances in 39 translations)
- He is Risen (10 instances in 19 translations)
- He is the Lord (11 instances in 15 translations)
- He Must Increase (2 instances in 23 translations)
- He Remembered (22 instances in 23 translations)
- He That Hateth His Brother (1 instance in 8 translations)
- He That Hath Seen Me (1 instance in 10 translations)
- He That Is Without Sin (1 instance in 7 translations)
- He Was Before Me (2 instances in 21 translations)
- He Was Oppressed (2 instances in 16 translations)
- He Was Taken Up (9 instances in 39 translations)
- He Who Believes (18 instances in 17 translations)
- He Who Has an Ear (12 instances in 8 translations)
- He Who Has Ears (13 instances in 11 translations)
- He Who is Without Sin (1 instance in 4 translations)
- He Who Loves Me (3 instances in 10 translations)
- He Who Searches (5 instances in 19 translations)
- He Who Sent Me (7 instances in 23 translations)
- He Will Reign (14 instances in 21 translations)
- I Am He (93 instances in 39 translations)
- Lord He is God (4 instances in 6 translations)
- No One Comes to the Father (1 instance in 19 translations)
- On The Seventh Day He Rested (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Righteousness That Comes By Faith (2 instances in 4 translations)
- When He Takes Revenge (1 instance in 2 translations)
- When He Was Reviled (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Wicked Flee When No One Pursues (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Will He For A Fish Give Him A Serpent (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Works that He Has Done (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Age When Crowned
- Boldness, Comes From
- Comfort, When Discouraged
- Comfort, When Lonely
- Comfort, When Tired
- Comfort, When Worried
- Danger When God Is Near
- How Faith Comes
- How Sin Comes With Afflictions
- Rejoicing When Someone Is Saved