'Cried' in the Bible
Have you not just now cried to Me: My Father, You were the guide and companion of my youth?
Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
And I cried out, "We are doomed! Our wound is severe! We once thought, 'This is only an illness. And we will be able to bear it!'
Therefore thus said Jehovah: Lo, I am bringing in unto them evil, That they are not able to go out from, And they have cried unto Me, And I do not hearken unto them.
And the cities of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem have gone, And they have cried unto the gods, To whom they are making perfume, And they give no deliverance at all to them, In the time of their vexation.
Even your brothers-your own father's household- even they were treacherous to you; even they have cried out loudly after you. Do not have confidence in them, though they speak well of you.
My heritage was unto me as a lion in the forest; it cried out against me, therefore I have hated it.
The Lord cried out, "Who in the world will have pity on you, Jerusalem? Who will grieve over you? Who will stop long enough to inquire about how you are doing?
For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the LORD was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily.
For there is a day, Cried have watchmen on mount Ephraim, 'Rise, and we go up to Zion, unto Jehovah our God;
Ebed-melech the Cushite cried out to Jeremiah, "Place these old rags and clothes between your armpits and the ropes." Jeremiah did so,
They have cried there: Pharaoh king of Egypt is a desolation, Passed by hath the appointed time.
'Thus said Jehovah: Lo, waters are coming up from the north, And have been for an overflowing stream, And they overflow the land and its fulness, The city, and the inhabitants in it, And men have cried out, And howled hath every inhabitant of the land.
Sworn hath Jehovah of Hosts by Himself, That, Surely I have filled thee with men as the cankerworm, And they have cried against thee -- shouting.
And cried aloud against Babylon Have heavens and earth, and all that is in them, For, from the north come to it do the spoilers, An affirmation of Jehovah.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (15)
- Exodus (7)
- Numbers (7)
- Deuteronomy (4)
- Joshua (1)
- Judges (26)
- Ruth (2)
- 1 Samuel (17)
- 2 Samuel (11)
- 1 Kings (12)
- 2 Kings (18)
- 1 Chronicles (2)
- 2 Chronicles (9)
- Nehemiah (4)
- Esther (2)
- Job (5)
- Psalm (32)
- Song of Songs (3)
- Isaiah (13)
- Jeremiah (15)
- Lamentations (5)
- Ezekiel (6)
- Daniel (4)
- Hosea (2)
- Jonah (4)
- Micah (1)
- Habakkuk (1)
- Zechariah (4)
- Crib (3 instances in 7 translations)
- Cricket (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Crier (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Criers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Cries (155 instances in 14 translations)
- Criest (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Crieth (47 instances in 4 translations)
- Crime (54 instances in 14 translations)
- Crimes (36 instances in 12 translations)
- Criminal (15 instances in 9 translations)
- Criminality (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Criminals (11 instances in 8 translations)
- Crimson (48 instances in 13 translations)
- Crimson-stained (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Cringe (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Cringing (8 instances in 5 translations)
- Cringingly (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Cripple (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Crippled (21 instances in 9 translations)
- Cripples (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Crises (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Crisis (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Crisp (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Crisping (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Crisscrossing (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Critical (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Critically (6 instances in 2 translations)
- Criticism (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Criticisms (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Criticize (14 instances in 6 translations)
- Criticized (7 instances in 4 translations)
- Criticizes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Criticizing (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Critics (1 instance in 1 translation)