'Reproach' in the Bible
The overseer therefore must be without reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, sensible, modest, hospitable, good at teaching;
But it is necessary that he should have also a good testimony from those without, that he may fall not into reproach and the snare of the devil.
These men must also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons if they are beyond reproach.
for, for this we labour and suffer reproach, because we hope in a living God, who is preserver of all men, specially of those that believe.
These things also command, that they may be without reproach.
I will therefore that the younger marry, bear children, rule the house, give no occasion to the adversary in respect of reproach.
that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Irreproachable (8 instances in 5 translations)
- Reproached (31 instances in 11 translations)
- Reproacher (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Reproachers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Reproaches (23 instances in 10 translations)