'Roast' in the Bible
And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
And ye shall not eat bread, or roast corn, or green ears, until the same day that ye have brought the offering of your God: it is an everlasting statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
And thou shalt roast and eat it in the place which the LORD thy God shall choose: and thou shalt turn in the morning, and go unto thy tents.
Also before they burnt the fat, the priest's servant came, and said to the man that sacrificed, Give flesh to roast for the priest; for he will not have sodden flesh of thee, but raw.
A lazy man doesn’t roast his game,but to a diligent man, his wealth is precious.
He burneth part thereof in the fire; with part thereof he eateth flesh; he roasteth roast, and is satisfied: yea, he warmeth himself, and saith, Aha, I am warm, I have seen the fire:
And none doth turn it back unto his heart, Nor hath knowledge nor understanding to say, 'Half of it I have burned in the fire, Yea, also, I have baked bread over its coals, I roast flesh and I eat, And its remnant for an abomination I make, To the stock of a tree I fall down.'
- Road (233 instances in 11 translations)
- Roadmarks (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Roads (42 instances in 9 translations)
- Roadside (8 instances in 6 translations)
- Roadway (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Roadways (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Roam (10 instances in 7 translations)
- Roamed (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Roaming (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Roams (7 instances in 6 translations)
- Roar (65 instances in 12 translations)
- Roared (12 instances in 11 translations)
- Roareth (9 instances in 4 translations)
- Roaring (46 instances in 12 translations)
- Roarings (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Roars (16 instances in 8 translations)
- Roasted (14 instances in 12 translations)
- Roasteth (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Roasting (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Roasts (1 instance in 6 translations)