'Sale' in the Bible
After this, while they were seated, eating their food, they looked around and saw a caravan of Ishmaelites coming from Gilead with camels carrying spices, balm, and myrrh for sale down in Egypt.
If you make a sale to your neighbor or a purchase from him, do not cheat one another.
Then let him count the years of the sale thereof, and restore the overplus unto the man to whom he sold it; that he may return unto his possession.
“If a man sells a residence in a walled city, his right of redemption will last until a year has passed after its sale; his right of redemption will last a year.
as to him who redeemeth from the Levites, both the sale of a house and the city of his possession have gone out in the jubilee, for the houses of the cities of the Levites are their possession in the midst of the sons of Israel.
For they are My servants, whom I have brought out from the land of Egypt: they are not sold with the sale of a servant;
And he shall reckon with him that bought him from the year that he was sold to him unto the year of jubile: and the price of his sale shall be according unto the number of years, according to the time of an hired servant shall it be with him.
They shall have like portions to eat, beside that which cometh of the sale of his patrimony.
"The LORD will bring you back to Egypt in ships, by the way about which I spoke to you, 'You will never see it again!' And there you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but there will be no buyer."
and Boaz addressed the related redeemer directly: "A portion of a field belonging to our relative Elimelech is up for sale by Naomi, who recently returned from the country of Moab.
But Naboth replied to Ahab, "No way! The LORD prohibits the sale to you of the inheritance of my ancestors!"
Elisha said to her, What shall I do for you? Tell me, what have you [of sale value] in the house? She said, Your handmaid has nothing in the house except a jar of oil.
You sell Your people cheaply, And have not profited by their sale.
"This is bad, bad," says whoever is buying but then he brags as he walks away after the sale.
Saying, When will the New Moon festival be past that we may sell grain? And the Sabbath that we may offer wheat for sale, making the ephah [measure] small and the shekel [measure] great and falsifying the scales by deceit,
But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back for yourself part of the proceeds from the sale of the land?
Anything that is for sale in the meat market, eat, and ask no questions for conscience' sake;
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Salaries (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Salary (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Sales (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Salesmen (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Saliva (4 instances in 8 translations)
- Sally (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Salmah (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Salt (46 instances in 14 translations)
- Salt-pits (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Salt-wort (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Salted (8 instances in 14 translations)
- Saltiness (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Saltless (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Saltness (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Saltwater (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Salty (7 instances in 6 translations)
- Salutary (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Salute (49 instances in 11 translations)
- Saluted (15 instances in 7 translations)
- Salutes (8 instances in 6 translations)
- Saluteth (7 instances in 2 translations)
- Saluting (6 instances in 2 translations)
- Salvaged (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Salvages (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Salvation (464 instances in 14 translations)
- Salvations (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Salve (1 instance in 1 translation)