'Hear Him' in the Bible
Now since Ephron the Hittite had taken a seat there among the Hittites, he responded publicly to Abraham where the Hittites and everyone who was entering the gate of his city could hear him:
and then addressed Ephron so all the people of the land could hear him: "Please listen to me! I'm willing to pay the price of the field. Accept it from me, so I may bury my dead there."
Then they said one to another, "We have verily sinned against our brother, in that we saw the anguish of his soul when he besought us, and would not hear him: therefore is this trouble come upon us."
for it's his only covering; it's his outer garment, for what else can he sleep in? And when he cries out to me, I'll hear him, for I am gracious.
And thou shalt put some of thy splendour upon him that all the congregation of the sons of Israel may hear him.
thou shalt hear him from heaven thy dwelling place, and shalt do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for. That all the nations of the earth may know thy name, and fear thee, as doeth thy people Israel: and that it may be known how that this house which I have built, is called after thy name.
But if a man call upon God, doth not he hear him? Doth not the Almighty accept his cry?
Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
When he calleth upon me, I shall hear him: Yea I am with him in his trouble; whereout I will deliver him, and bring him to honour.
At that time Baruch went into the temple of the Lord. He stood in the entrance of the room of Gemariah the son of Shaphan who had been the royal secretary. That room was in the upper court near the entrance of the New Gate. There, where all the people could hear him, he read from the scroll what Jeremiah had said.
And there doth come into me a spirit, when He hath spoken unto me, and it causeth me to stand on my feet, and I hear Him who is speaking unto me.
And I shall hear him speaking to me from the house; and a man was standing by me.
and that the kingdom and the dominion, and the majesty of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, be given to the holy people of the most High, His kingdom shall be an eternal kingdom, and all the dominions shall serve him and hear him.
Ephraim shall then say, What have I to do any more with idols? I will hear him and gaze upon him; I will be unto him like a green fir tree; of me shall thy fruit be found.
And I will put the third part into the fire and will refine them as silver is refined and will try them as gold is tried; He shall call on my name, and I will hear him; I will say, My people, and he shall say, The LORD is my God.
He will not quarrel or shout, and no one will hear him shouting in the streets.
While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and lo, a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I have found my delight: hear him.
because Herod was in awe of John and was protecting him, knowing he was a righteous and holy man. When Herod heard him he would be very disturbed, yet would hear him gladly.
And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
David himself calls him lord, and how can he be his son?" The mass of the people liked to hear him.
they were glad to hear him, and promis'd to give him money. upon which he contriv'd the most favourable occasion to betray him.
But the news about Him spread even more, and large crowds would come together to hear Him and to be healed of their sicknesses.
And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases;
who came to hear him and to be healed of their diseases, and those who were troubled by unclean spirits were cured.
And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.
And could not find what they might do: for all the people were very attentive to hear him.
And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.
Then many of his disciples hearing him said, This is a hard saying; who can hear him?
Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him, and know what he doeth?
He that is of God heareth the words of God: ye therefore do not hear him, because ye are not of God.
but many of them said, He has a demon and raves; why do ye hear him?
For Moses truly said to the fathers, "The Lord your God shall raise up a Prophet to you from your brothers, One like me. You shall hear Him in all things, whatever He may say to you.
This is that Moses who said to the sons of Israel, "The Lord your God shall raise up a Prophet to you from your brothers, One like me; you shall hear Him."
Then he said, 'The God of our forefathers has appointed you to know His will, and to see the righteous One and hear Him speak.
And they continued to hear him until this word, and lifted up their voice, saying, Take away such a one from the earth: for it is not appropriate for him to live.
Then Agrippa said unto Festus, I would also hear the man myself. To morrow, said he, thou shalt hear him.
if so be ye did hear him, and in him were taught, as truth is in Jesus;
So while we can still speak of Today, if you hear him speak, do not harden your hearts, as they provoked him by doing.
Beware how you refuse to hear him who is speaking. For, if the Israelites did not escape punishment, when they refused to listen to him who taught them on earth the divine will, far worse will it be for us, if we turn away from him who is teaching us from Heaven.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Abide in Him (8 instances in 22 translations)
- Abides in Him (6 instances in 14 translations)
- Accounted to Him (7 instances in 10 translations)
- Alive Together with Him (1 instance in 15 translations)
- All Kings Shall Fall Down Before Him (1 instance in 11 translations)
- All Nations Shall Serve Him (2 instances in 11 translations)
- As Many as Received Him (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Away with Him (22 instances in 36 translations)
- Believed in Him (16 instances in 23 translations)
- Bow Down to Him (10 instances in 12 translations)
- Build Him a Temple (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Buried Him in the City of David (8 instances in 17 translations)
- Buried with Him in Baptism (1 instance in 20 translations)
- By Him All Things Were Created (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Casting All Your Care Upon Him (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Cause Him To Swear (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Contend with Him (12 instances in 18 translations)
- Counted Unto Him (5 instances in 7 translations)
- Created Through Him (4 instances in 15 translations)
- Credited To Him (12 instances in 12 translations)
- Crowned Him with Glory (2 instances in 20 translations)
- Crucify Him (14 instances in 37 translations)
- Dispute With Him (5 instances in 12 translations)
- Ears to Hear (15 instances in 37 translations)
- Every Eye Will See Him (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Extol Him (6 instances in 13 translations)
- Fear Before Him (9 instances in 14 translations)
- Get Him Up (3 instances in 6 translations)
- God Does Not Hear Sinners (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Hear from Heaven (10 instances in 14 translations)
- Hear His Voice (22 instances in 37 translations)
- Hear My Cry (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Hear My Prayer (10 instances in 20 translations)
- Hear O Israel (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Hear the Prayer (6 instances in 12 translations)
- Hear the Word of the Lord (38 instances in 24 translations)
- Him That Is Weak In The Faith Receive Ye (1 instance in 3 translations)
- His Own Did Not Receive Him (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Impossible to Please Him (1 instance in 18 translations)
- In Him Was Life (1 instance in 29 translations)
- Keep Silence Before Him (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Laid Him in a Tomb (3 instances in 19 translations)
- Let Him Hear (23 instances in 32 translations)
- Listen To Him (29 instances in 21 translations)
- Lord Was with Him (10 instances in 31 translations)
- Loved Him As Himself (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Loved Him as His Own Soul (2 instances in 12 translations)
- Make Him a Great Nation (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Provoke Him (16 instances in 20 translations)
- Quickened Together With Him (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Raise Him Up (19 instances in 35 translations)
- Raised Him from the Dead (12 instances in 34 translations)
- Raising Him From The Dead (4 instances in 21 translations)
- Rebel Against Him (6 instances in 7 translations)
- Reckoned To Him (15 instances in 14 translations)
- Remember Him (8 instances in 20 translations)
- Rewards Those Who Seek Him (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Sheep Hear His Voice (1 instance in 25 translations)
- Stone Him to Death (8 instances in 10 translations)
- Stoned Him with Stones (10 instances in 19 translations)
- That Believeth On Him (5 instances in 10 translations)
- To Him Who Overcomes (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Tremble Before Him (5 instances in 11 translations)
- United With Him In A Resurrection (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Who Believes in Him (11 instances in 19 translations)
- Who Believes on Him (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Who Trusts In Him (6 instances in 10 translations)
- Whoever Believes in Him (6 instances in 9 translations)
- Will He For A Fish Give Him A Serpent (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Woe to Him (10 instances in 20 translations)
- Agony, In Heart
- Called Himself The Christ
- Changed Heart
- Christ Humbled Himself
- Christ Knowing About Himself
- Condemned Hearts
- Deceitful Hearts
- Desires Of The Heart
- Divided Hearts
- Evil Hearts
- Faint Heartedness
- God And The Heart
- God Hearing
- God Hears My Prayer
- God Himself
- God Knowing the Human Heart
- God Searching Hearts
- Half Heartedness
- Hardened Hearts
- Hardness Of Heart
- Hear Prayer!
- Hearing About Christ
- Hearing About God
- Hearing Christ
- Hearing God's Voice
- Hearing God's Word
- Hearing Things
- Heart, Affections Of
- Heart, And Holy Spirit
- Heart, Divine
- Heart, Fallen And Redeemed
- Heart, Human
- Heart, Known To God
- Heart, Of Unregenerate People
- Heart, Renewed
- How Jesus Knows The Heart
- In The Heart Of The Sea
- Nature Of The Heart
- New Hearts
- Not Whole Hearted
- Other References To The Heart
- Proud Hearts
- Purity Of Heart
- Receptive Hearts
- Refusing To Hear
- Renewed Heart
- Searching The Heart
- Sinful Hearts
- Singleness Of Heart
- Taking The Law To Heart
- The Deaf Hearing
- The Faculty Of Hearing
- The Hearts Incination To Evil
- Uncircumcised In Heart
- Whole Heartedness
- Worship With The Heart
- In Men's Presence
- God's Voice
- Knowing God's Will
- 3 more topics on Hear