'Dwell' in the Bible
And he said to the second angel, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited and dwell as villages without walls, because of the multitude of people and livestock in it.
Ho! Escape to Zion, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon!
Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age.
And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.
And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.
And I have made mighty the house of Judah, And the house of Joseph I do save, And I have caused them to dwell, for I have loved them, And they have been as if I had not cast them off, For I am Jehovah their God, And I answer them.
In that day will I make the leaders of Judah like a hearth of fire among wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the peoples round about, on the right hand and on the left; and Jerusalem shall dwell again in her own place, in Jerusalem.
All the land from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem shall be turned as the Arabah; and Jerusalem shall be lifted up, and shall dwell in her own place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner-gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (31)
- Exodus (8)
- Leviticus (12)
- Numbers (21)
- Deuteronomy (32)
- Joshua (19)
- Judges (15)
- Ruth (1)
- 1 Samuel (7)
- 2 Samuel (5)
- 1 Kings (9)
- 2 Kings (11)
- 1 Chronicles (13)
- 2 Chronicles (10)
- Ezra (4)
- Nehemiah (6)
- Esther (1)
- Job (11)
- Psalm (47)
- Proverbs (8)
- Song of Songs (1)
- Isaiah (37)
- Jeremiah (69)
- Lamentations (3)
- Ezekiel (33)
- Daniel (6)
- Hosea (6)
- Joel (1)
- Amos (4)
- Obadiah (1)
- Micah (5)
- Nahum (2)
- Habakkuk (2)
- Zephaniah (1)
- Haggai (2)
- Zechariah (12)
- Cave-dwellings (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Dwelled (24 instances in 2 translations)
- Dweller (16 instances in 6 translations)
- Dwellers (16 instances in 10 translations)
- Dwellest (27 instances in 4 translations)
- Dwelleth (143 instances in 5 translations)
- Dwelling (330 instances in 13 translations)
- Dwelling-house (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Dwelling-place (92 instances in 12 translations)
- Dwelling-places (35 instances in 12 translations)
- Dwellings (56 instances in 12 translations)
- Dwells (102 instances in 10 translations)
- Indwelling (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Indwells (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Tent-dwelling (1 instance in 1 translation)