'Establishment' in the Bible
After these things, and the establishment thereof, Sennacherib king of Assyria came, and entered into Judah, and encamped against the fenced cities, and thought to win them for himself.
“Do you know this from of old,From the establishment of man on earth,
The mountains will bring peace and prosperity to the people,And the hills, in [the establishment of] righteousness.
God has spoken in His holiness:“I will rejoice, I will portion out Shechem [as I divide Canaan among My people],And measure out the Valley of Succoth.
It is right for me to think this way about all of you, because I have you in my heart, and you are all partners with me in grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and establishment of the gospel.
- Are-established (12 instances in 11 translations)
- Desire-established (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Establish (175 instances in 12 translations)
- Established (281 instances in 11 translations)
- Establisher (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Establishes (21 instances in 8 translations)
- Establishest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Establisheth (16 instances in 4 translations)
- Establishing (28 instances in 9 translations)
- Ill-established (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Old-established (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Re-established (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Reestablish (6 instances in 2 translations)
- Reestablishes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Unestablished (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Were-established (3 instances in 3 translations)