'Establishment' in the Bible
After these things, and the establishment thereof, Sennacherib king of Assyria came, and entered into Judah, and encamped against the fenced cities, and thought to win them for himself.
"Do you know this from of old, From the establishment of man on earth,
The mountains shall bring peace to the people, and the hills, through [the general establishment of] righteousness.
God has promised in His holiness [regarding the establishment of David's dynasty]: I will rejoice, I will distribute [Canaan among My people], dividing Shechem and [the western region and allotting the eastern region which contains] the Valley of Succoth.
It is right for me to think this way about all of you, because I have you in my heart, and you are all partners with me in grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and establishment of the gospel.
Therefore, leaving now the word of the beginning of the establishment of the Christ, let us go on unto perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from works of death, and of faith in God,
- Are-established (12 instances in 12 translations)
- Desire-established (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Establish (179 instances in 13 translations)
- Established (289 instances in 12 translations)
- Establisher (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Establishes (24 instances in 9 translations)
- Establishest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Establisheth (16 instances in 4 translations)
- Establishing (28 instances in 9 translations)
- Ill-established (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Old-established (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Re-established (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Reestablish (6 instances in 2 translations)
- Reestablishes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Unestablished (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Were-established (4 instances in 4 translations)