'Establishment' in the Bible
After these things, and the establishment thereof, Sennacherib king of Assyria came, and entered into Judah, and encamped against the fenced cities, and thought to win them for himself.
“Do you know this from of old,From the establishment of man on earth,
The mountains shall bring peace to the people, and the hills, through [the general establishment of] righteousness.
God has promised in His holiness [regarding the establishment of David's dynasty]: I will rejoice, I will distribute [Canaan among My people], dividing Shechem and [the western region and allotting the eastern region which contains] the Valley of Succoth.
It is right for me to think this way about all of you, because I have you in my heart, and you are all partners with me in grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and establishment of the gospel.
- Are-established (12 instances in 11 translations)
- Desire-established (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Establish (175 instances in 12 translations)
- Established (281 instances in 11 translations)
- Establisher (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Establishes (21 instances in 8 translations)
- Establishest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Establisheth (16 instances in 4 translations)
- Establishing (28 instances in 9 translations)
- Ill-established (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Old-established (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Re-established (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Reestablish (6 instances in 2 translations)
- Reestablishes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Unestablished (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Were-established (3 instances in 3 translations)