'Flieth' in the Bible
The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,
And every creeping thing that flieth is unclean unto you: they shall not be eaten.
The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
And to Abigail wife of Nabal hath one young man of the youths declared, saying, 'Lo, David hath sent messengers out of the wilderness to bless our lord, and he flieth upon them;
He flieth away as a dream, and is not found; and is chased away as a vision of the night.
By thine understanding flieth a hawk? Spreadeth he his wings to the south?
And He rideth on a cherub, and doth fly, And He flieth on wings of wind.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
For wealth maketh to itself wings, As an eagle it flieth to the heavens.
Seraphs are standing above it: six wings hath each one; with two each covereth its face, and with two each covereth its feet, and with two each flieth.
Lo, as an eagle he cometh up, and flieth, And he spreadeth his wings over Bozrah, And the heart of the mighty of Edom hath been in that day, As the heart of a distressed woman!'
- Flies (26 instances in 12 translations)
- Fliest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Flight (337 instances in 13 translations)
- Flighty (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Flimsy (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Flinch (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Flinched (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Flinching (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fling (11 instances in 7 translations)
- Flinging (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Flings (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Flint (11 instances in 11 translations)
- Flintlike (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Flints (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Flinty (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Flippant (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Flirt (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Flirtatious (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Flirting (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Flit (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Flitting (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Flieth (12 instances)