'Hand' in the Bible
But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.
But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.
But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty.
Truly, that man is happy who has training from the hand of God: so do not let your heart be shut to the teaching of the Ruler of all.
Even that it would please God to destroy me; that he would let loose his hand, and cut me off!
Or, Deliver me from the enemy's hand? or, Redeem me from the hand of the mighty?
Isn't mankind consigned to forced labor on earth? Are not his days like those of a hired hand?
And that your hand is on him every morning, and that you are testing him every minute?
If thy sons have sinned before Him, And He doth send them away, By the hand of their transgression,
Lo, God doth not reject the perfect, Nor taketh hold on the hand of evil doers.
By whose hand the heavens were stretched out, and who is walking on the waves of the sea:
If he puts out his hand to take, by whom may it be turned back? who may say to him, What are you doing?
The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?
Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.
Thou knowest that I am not wicked; and there is none that can deliver out of thine hand.
"If you would direct your heart right And spread out your hand to Him,
If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles.
The tabernacles of robbers prosper, and they that provoke God are secure; into whose hand God bringeth abundantly.
Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?
In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.
Wherefore do I take my flesh in my teeth, and put my life in mine hand?
Withdraw thine hand far from me: and let not thy dread make me afraid.
look away from him and let him rest so that he can enjoy his day like a hired hand.
You would call, and I myself would answer you; you would long for the work of your hand.
He wandereth abroad for bread, saying, Where is it? he knoweth that the day of darkness is ready at his hand.
For he stretcheth out his hand against God, and strengtheneth himself against the Almighty.
Place, I pray Thee, my pledge with Thee; Who is he that striketh hand with me?
Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.
In the fulness of his sufficiency he shall be in straits: every hand of the wicked shall come upon him.
Mark me, and be astonished, and lay your hand upon your mouth.
Lo, their good is not in their hand: the counsel of the wicked is far from me.
Today also my complaint is bitter. His hand is heavy despite my groaning.
On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:
By his hand the north is stretched out in space, and the earth is hanging on nothing.
By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.
I will teach you by the hand of God: that which is with the Almighty will I not conceal.
For God shall cast upon him, and not spare: he would fain flee out of his hand.
He putteth forth his hand upon the rock; he overturneth the mountains by the roots.
As I was in my flowering years, when my tent was covered by the hand of God;
The princes refrained talking, and laid their hand on their mouth.
My glory was fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand.
Upon my right hand rise the youth; they push away my feet, and they raise up against me the ways of their destruction.
Thou art become cruel to me: with thy strong hand thou opposest thyself against me.
Howbeit he will not stretch out his hand to the grave, though they cry in his destruction.
If my steps have turned aside from the way, and my heart has walked after my eyes, and my hand has clung to a spot,
If I have lifted up my hand against the fatherless, when I saw my help in the gate:
If I rejoiced because my wealth was great, and because mine hand had gotten much;
And my heart hath been secretly enticed, or my mouth hath kissed my hand:
Behold, my terror shall not make thee afraid, neither shall my hand be heavy upon thee.
In a moment shall they die, and the people shall be troubled at midnight, and pass away: and the mighty shall be taken away without hand.
The evil-doers are broken by his wrath, he puts his hand on them with force before the eyes of all onlookers.
If thou be righteous, what givest thou him? or what receiveth he of thine hand?
Because the hand of the cruel is hard on them, men are making sounds of grief; they are crying out for help because of the arm of the strong.
He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
Can you trust it because its strength [is] great, or will you hand your labor over to it?
Do you give strength to the horse? is it by your hand that his neck is clothed with power?
Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (82)
- Exodus (101)
- Leviticus (62)
- Numbers (45)
- Deuteronomy (83)
- Joshua (42)
- Judges (86)
- Ruth (4)
- 1 Samuel (111)
- 2 Samuel (55)
- 1 Kings (52)
- 2 Kings (71)
- 1 Chronicles (41)
- 2 Chronicles (76)
- Ezra (21)
- Nehemiah (35)
- Esther (18)
- Job (62)
- Psalm (107)
- Proverbs (29)
- Ecclesiastes (13)
- Song of Songs (5)
- Isaiah (103)
- Jeremiah (86)
- Lamentations (12)
- Ezekiel (110)
- Daniel (25)
- Hosea (6)
- Joel (4)
- Amos (6)
- Obadiah (1)
- Jonah (1)
- Micah (8)
- Nahum (1)
- Habakkuk (3)
- Zephaniah (5)
- Haggai (4)
- Zechariah (16)
- Malachi (6)
- Matthew (48)
- Mark (35)
- Luke (34)
- John (24)
- Acts (41)
- Romans (7)
- 1 Corinthians (7)
- 2 Corinthians (7)
- Galatians (6)
- Ephesians (2)
- Philippians (1)
- Colossians (3)
- 2 Thessalonians (4)
- 1 Timothy (1)
- 2 Timothy (4)
- Titus (1)
- Philemon (1)
- Hebrews (16)
- James (3)
- 1 Peter (6)
- 2 Peter (2)
- 1 John (1)
- Revelation (21)
- Hand's (11 instances in 3 translations)
- Hand-baskets (7 instances in 2 translations)
- Hand-breadth (10 instances in 10 translations)
- Hand-breadths (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Hand-carried (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Hand-drum (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-drums (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-loom (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-mill (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Hand-mills (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-mirrors (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-picked (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Hand-sawed (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-staves (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Hand-to-hand (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handbags (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Handcuffs (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handed (232 instances in 12 translations)
- Handful (16 instances in 12 translations)
- Handfuls (7 instances in 12 translations)
- Handicaps (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handing (27 instances in 5 translations)
- Handiwork (13 instances in 8 translations)
- Handiworks (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Handkerchief (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Handkerchiefs (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Handle (22 instances in 13 translations)
- Handled (15 instances in 9 translations)
- Handler (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handlers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handles (10 instances in 12 translations)
- Handleth (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Handling (12 instances in 10 translations)
- Handmade (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Handmaiden (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Handmaidens (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Handmaids (20 instances in 8 translations)
- Handouts (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hands (1101 instances in 14 translations)
- Handsome (22 instances in 8 translations)
- Handsomely (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handspikes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handwork (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Handworker (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handwriting (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Handywork (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Beacon (3 instances)
- Copy (21 instances)
- Deal (223 instances)
- Deliver (548 instances)
- Finger (39 instances)
- Forefinger (4 instances)
- Hand (1873 instances)
- Handwriting (6 instances)
- Instrumentality (7 instances)
- Line (161 instances)
- Pass (1265 instances)
- Paw (5 instances)
- Angels Hands
- Blessings For The Right Hand
- Christ's Hands
- Christ's Right Hand
- Cutting Off Hands And Feet
- Diseased Hands
- Empty Handed
- Evil For The Right Hand
- Given Into One's Hands
- God Handing Over
- God's Hand
- God's Hands In Opposition
- God's Hands On People
- God's Hands Stretched Out
- Hand Of God
- Handing Over Christ
- Handing Over People
- Hands On Heads
- Idle Hands
- Laying Hands On Sacrifices
- Laying On Hands For Evil
- Laying On Hands For The Holy Spirit
- Laying On Hands To Commission
- Laying On Hands To Heal