'Lively' in the Bible
And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.
But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.
This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
- Live (1195 instances in 12 translations)
- Lived (589 instances in 12 translations)
- Livelihood (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Liver (16 instances in 12 translations)
- Liver's (1 instance in 1 translation)