'Burnt Offerings' in the Bible
So Naaman said: If you will not accept my gift, then let me have two mule-loads of earth to take home with me. From now on I will not offer sacrifices or burnt offerings to any god except Jehovah.
And when they went in to offer sacrifices and burnt offerings, Jehu appointed fourscore men without, and said, If any of the men whom I have brought into your hands escape, he that letteth him go, his life shall be for the life of him.
Then he offered his burnt offerings and his grain offerings, he poured his libations and dashed the blood of his fellowship offerings against the altar.
And King Ahaz commanded Urijah the priest: Upon the principal (the new) altar, burn the morning burnt offering, the evening cereal offering, the king's burnt sacrifice and his cereal offering, with the burnt offering and cereal offering and drink offering of all the people of the land; and dash upon the [new] altar all the blood of the burnt offerings and the sacrifices. But the [old] bronze altar shall be kept for me to use to inquire by [of the Lord].
because they have forsaken me and have burnt offerings unto other gods, to anger me with all the works of their hands. Therefore is my wrath kindled against this place, and shall not be quenched.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Altar of Burnt Offering (21 instances in 14 translations)
- Burnt Offering (312 instances in 27 translations)
- Burnt Sacrifice (96 instances in 12 translations)
- Delight in Burnt Offerings (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Drink Offerings (51 instances in 16 translations)
- Freewill Offerings (13 instances in 15 translations)
- Animal Sacrifices, Burnt
- Burnt offering
- Making Cereal Offerings And Libations
- Meat offerings
- Offerings, Figurative
- Offerings, Old Testamnent Kinds Of
- Peace offerings
- Permitted To Eat Offerings
- Regulations For Cereal Offerings