'Covenant of the Lord' in the Bible
And when the people were come into the camp, the elders of Israel said, Wherefore hath the LORD smitten us to day before the Philistines? Let us fetch the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of Shiloh unto us, that, when it cometh among us, it may save us out of the hand of our enemies.
So the people sent to Shiloh, that they might bring from thence the ark of the covenant of the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth between the cherubims: and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were there with the ark of the covenant of God.
And when the ark of the covenant of the LORD came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth rang again.
Therefore thou shalt deal kindly with thy servant; for thou hast brought thy servant into a covenant of the LORD with thee: notwithstanding, if there be in me iniquity, slay me thyself; for why shouldest thou bring me to thy father?
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Abraham, God's Covenant With
- Abrahamic Covenant
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Ark Of The Covenant, Construction
- Ark Of The Covenant, Contents
- Ark Of The Covenant, Description
- Ark Of The Covenant, Events
- Ark Of The Covenant, Function
- Ark Of The Covenant, Names For
- Ark Of The Covenant, Purpose
- Blood Of The Covenant
- Book of the Covenant
- Breaking The Covenant
- Covenant breakers
- Covenant Made At Sinai
- Covenant Obligations
- Covenant Relationships
- Covenant, God's with David
- Covenant, God's with Israel's priests
- Covenant, God's with Noah
- Covenant, the new
- Davidic Covenant
- God Keeps Covenant
- God Remembering His Covenant