'Heads of the Fathers' in the Bible
All these are sons of Jediael, even heads of the fathers, mighty in valour, seventeen thousand and two hundred going out to the host for battle.
All these were the children of Asher, heads of the fathers houses, choice and mighty men of valor, chief of the princes. And the number of them reckoned by genealogy for service in war was twenty and six thousand men.
And these are the sons of Ehud: these are the heads of the fathers of the inhabitants of Geba, and they removed them to Manahath:
And Jeuz, and Shachia, and Mirma. These were his sons, heads of the fathers.
Beriah also, and Shema, who were heads of the fathers of the inhabitants of Aijalon, who drove away the inhabitants of Gath:
These were heads of the fathers, by their generations, chief men. These dwelt in Jerusalem.
and their brethren, according to their generations, nine hundred and fifty-six. All these men were heads of the fathers in the houses of their fathers.
These are the singers, heads of the fathers' houses of the Levites, dwelling in the temple chambers, free from other service because they were on duty day and night.
These heads of the fathers of the Levites throughout their generations are heads. These have dwelt in Jerusalem.
and said unto them, Ye are the heads of the fathers houses of the Levites: sanctify yourselves, both ye and your brethren, that ye may bring up the ark of Jehovah, the God of Israel, unto the place that I have prepared for it.
The sons of Shimei: Shelomoth, and Haziel, and Haran, three. These were the heads of the fathers houses of Ladan.
These were the sons of Levi after their fathers houses, even the heads of the fathers houses of those of them that were counted, in the number of names by their polls, who did the work for the service of the house of Jehovah, from twenty years old and upward.
And Shemaiah the son of Nethanel the scribe, who was of the Levites, wrote them in the presence of the king, and the princes, and Zadok the priest, and Ahimelech the son of Abiathar, and the heads of the fathers houses of the priests and of the Levites; one fathers house being taken for Eleazar, and one taken for Ithamar.
These likewise cast lots even as their brethren the sons of Aaron in the presence of David the king, and Zadok, and Ahimelech, and the heads of the fathers houses of the priests and of the Levites; the fathers houses of the chief even as those of his younger brother.
The sons of Ladan, the sons of the Gershonites belonging to Ladan, the heads of the fathers houses belonging to Ladan the Gershonite: Jehieli.
This Shelomoth and his brethren were over all the treasures of the dedicated things, which David the king, and the heads of the fathers houses , the captains over thousands and hundreds, and the captains of the host, had dedicated.
and his brethren, sons of valour, two thousand and seven hundred, are heads of the fathers, and king David appointeth them over the Reubenite, and the Gadite, and the half of the tribe of Manasseh, for every matter of God and matter of the king.
And the sons of Israel, after their number, heads of the fathers, and princes of the thousands and of the hundreds, and their officers, those serving the king in any matter of the courses, that are coming in and going out month by month, throughout all months of the year -- are in each course twenty and four thousand.
- Affliction of Our Fathers (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Blood Be Upon Your Own Heads (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Bowed Their Heads (7 instances in 13 translations)
- Chief Fathers (42 instances in 7 translations)
- Covered Their Heads (6 instances in 12 translations)
- Dust on Their Heads (7 instances in 34 translations)
- Gather You to Your Fathers (2 instances in 7 translations)
- God of Our Fathers (9 instances in 33 translations)
- God of Their Fathers (22 instances in 21 translations)
- God of Your Fathers (22 instances in 27 translations)
- Heads Of Families (50 instances in 7 translations)
- Heads Of The Levite Families (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Heads of the Tribes (11 instances in 20 translations)
- Iniquity of the Fathers (5 instances in 14 translations)
- Land of Your Fathers (3 instances in 20 translations)
- Lift Up Your Heads (3 instances in 32 translations)
- Rested with His Fathers (36 instances in 3 translations)
- Slept With His Fathers (36 instances in 14 translations)
- Swore to Your Fathers (19 instances in 10 translations)
- Turn the Hearts of the Fathers (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Visiting the Iniquity of the Fathers (4 instances in 13 translations)
- Absent Fathers
- Bare Heads
- Bowing Heads Before God
- Covering Heads
- Examples Of Fathers' Love
- Fathers And Sons
- Fathers Birthday
- Fathers In Laws
- Fathers Loving Care
- Fathers Teaching
- Fathers, Examples Of
- Fathers, Responsibilities Of
- Fathers, Sin Of The
- God Of The Fathers
- Hands On Heads
- Heads Of Priestly Households
- Heads Of The Family