'Peace Offerings' in the Bible
"'If his offering is a sacrifice of peace offerings; if he offers it from the herd, whether male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before Yahweh.
He shall offer of the sacrifice of peace offerings an offering made by fire to Yahweh; the fat that covers the innards, and all the fat that is on the innards,
"'If his offering for a sacrifice of peace offerings to Yahweh is from the flock; male or female, he shall offer it without blemish.
He shall offer from the sacrifice of peace offerings an offering made by fire to Yahweh; its fat, the entire tail fat, he shall take away close to the backbone; and the fat that covers the inwards, and all the fat that is on the inwards,
As it was taken off from the bullock of the sacrifice of peace offerings: and the priest shall burn them upon the altar of the burnt offering.
And he shall burn all his fat upon the altar, as the fat of the sacrifice of peace offerings: and the priest shall make an atonement for him as concerning his sin, and it shall be forgiven him.
And he shall take away all the fat thereof, as the fat is taken away from off the sacrifice of peace offerings; and the priest shall burn it upon the altar for a sweet savour unto the LORD; and the priest shall make an atonement for him, and it shall be forgiven him.
And he shall take away all the fat thereof, as the fat of the lamb is taken away from the sacrifice of the peace offerings; and the priest shall burn them upon the altar, according to the offerings made by fire unto the LORD: and the priest shall make an atonement for his sin that he hath committed, and it shall be forgiven him.
And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.
And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which he shall offer unto the LORD.
Besides the cakes, he shall offer for his offering leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offerings.
And of it he shall offer one out of the whole oblation for an heave offering unto the LORD, and it shall be the priest's that sprinkleth the blood of the peace offerings.
And the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day that it is offered; he shall not leave any of it until the morning.
And if any of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed unto him that offereth it: it shall be an abomination, and the soul that eateth of it shall bear his iniquity.
But the soul that eateth of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, that pertain unto the LORD, having his uncleanness upon him, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.
Moreover the soul that shall touch any unclean thing, as the uncleanness of man, or any unclean beast, or any abominable unclean thing, and eat of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which pertain unto the LORD, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.
Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, He that offereth the sacrifice of his peace offerings unto the LORD shall bring his oblation unto the LORD of the sacrifice of his peace offerings.
And the right shoulder shall ye give unto the priest for an heave offering of the sacrifices of your peace offerings.
He among the sons of Aaron, that offereth the blood of the peace offerings, and the fat, shall have the right shoulder for his part.
For the wave breast and the heave shoulder have I taken of the children of Israel from off the sacrifices of their peace offerings, and have given them unto Aaron the priest and unto his sons by a statute for ever from among the children of Israel.
This is the law of the burnt offering, of the meat offering, and of the sin offering, and of the trespass offering, and of the consecrations, and of the sacrifice of the peace offerings;
Also a bullock and a ram for peace offerings, to sacrifice before the LORD; and a meat offering mingled with oil: for to day the LORD will appear unto you.
He slew also the bullock and the ram for a sacrifice of peace offerings, which was for the people: and Aaron's sons presented unto him the blood, which he sprinkled upon the altar round about,
And Aaron lifted up his hand toward the people, and blessed them, and came down from offering of the sin offering, and the burnt offering, and peace offerings.
And the wave breast and heave shoulder shall ye eat in a clean place; thou, and thy sons, and thy daughters with thee: for they be thy due, and thy sons' due, which are given out of the sacrifices of peace offerings of the children of Israel.
To the end that the children of Israel may bring their sacrifices, which they offer in the open field, even that they may bring them unto the LORD, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest, and offer them for peace offerings unto the LORD.
And if ye offer a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD, ye shall offer it at your own will.
And whosoever offereth a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD to accomplish his vow, or a freewill offering in beeves or sheep, it shall be perfect to be accepted; there shall be no blemish therein.
Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and two lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace offerings.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Abundance of Peace (4 instances in 20 translations)
- Bond of Peace (3 instances in 30 translations)
- Burnt Offerings (185 instances in 26 translations)
- Come in Peace (12 instances in 19 translations)
- Covenant of Peace (5 instances in 21 translations)
- Delight in Burnt Offerings (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Die in Peace (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Drink Offerings (51 instances in 16 translations)
- Freewill Offerings (13 instances in 15 translations)
- Go in Peace (23 instances in 38 translations)
- God of Peace (7 instances in 34 translations)
- Grace and Peace (15 instances in 27 translations)
- Great Peace (3 instances in 21 translations)
- Hold Your Peace (16 instances in 11 translations)
- Live At Peace With Everyone (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Live in Peace (11 instances in 31 translations)
- No Peace (24 instances in 25 translations)
- On Earth Peace (1 instance in 24 translations)
- Peace Abound (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Peace And Security (8 instances in 9 translations)
- Peace and Truth (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Peace Be Multiplied to You (4 instances in 19 translations)
- Peace Be Upon Israel (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Peace Be with You (33 instances in 34 translations)
- Peace from God Our Father (14 instances in 32 translations)
- Peace of God (4 instances in 34 translations)
- Peace Offering (88 instances in 17 translations)
- Peace on Earth (3 instances in 21 translations)
- Peace Shall Be Upon Israel (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Peace To The Earth (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Peace to You (41 instances in 39 translations)
- Peace with God (6 instances in 32 translations)
- Perfect Peace (7 instances in 16 translations)
- Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Prince of Peace (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Pursue Peace (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Righteousness and Peace (3 instances in 27 translations)
- Sacrifice of Peace Offerings (33 instances in 10 translations)
- Sacrifice of the Peace Offering (8 instances in 7 translations)
- Seek Peace (7 instances in 36 translations)
- Shod Your Feet with the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Thank Offerings (7 instances in 12 translations)
- Tithes and Offerings (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Way of Peace (3 instances in 37 translations)
- Abundant Peace
- Animal Sacrifices, Peace Offering
- Death In Peace
- God Makes Peace
- God Of Peace
- Going In Peace
- Making Cereal Offerings And Libations
- Making Peace With Enemies
- Making Peace With God
- Meat offerings
- Men Of Peace
- Millennial Kingdom, Universal Peace And Blessing
- No Peace
- Offerings, Figurative
- Offerings, Old Testamnent Kinds Of
- Peace And Safety
- Peace Made Through Christ
- Peace Of Mind
- Peace offerings
- Peace To You
- Peace, Believers Experience Of
- Peace, Divine In Nt
- Peace, Divine In Ot
- Peace, Effects Of
- Peace, From God
- Peace, Human Destruction Of
- Peace, Human Search For
- Peace, In Christian Living
- Peace, In The Wicked
- Peace, Promised To
- Permitted To Eat Offerings
- Regulations For Cereal Offerings
- Remaining Offerings
- Seek Peace
- Spiritual Peace
- Time Of Peace
- Wave Offerings
- Fellowship Offering
- Thighs Of Animals
- Perfect Sacrifices
- Fat Of The Sacrifices
- Sheep And Goats
- Priests Atoning
- Aaron, Priestly Responsibilities
- 29 more topics on Peace
- 10 more topics on Offerings