'Hand' in the Bible
And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
Jesus said to him, "On the other hand, it is written, 'YOU SHALL NOT PUT THE LORD YOUR GOD TO THE TEST.'"
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Reach a settlement quickly with your adversary while you're on the way with him, or your adversary will hand you over to the judge, the judge to the officer, and you will be thrown into prison.
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
Or what man is there of you, if his son asks him for a loaf of bread, will hand him a stone?
Or if he asks for a fish, will hand him a serpent?
And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.
While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.
And a woman, who for twelve years had had a flow of blood, came after him, and put her hand on the edge of his robe:
Because, she said to herself, if I may but put my hand on his robe, I will be made well.
But when the people were put forth, he went in, and took her by the hand, and the maid arose.
Then he put his hand on their eyes, saying, As your faith is, let it be done to you.
And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Because people will hand you over to sanhedrins and flog you in their synagogues, beware of them.
But when they hand you over, don't worry about how or what you should speak. For you will be given what to say at that hour,
"Brother will hand brother over for execution, and a father his child. Children will rebel against parents and have them put to death.
And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him.
And he said to them, Which of you, having a sheep, if it gets into a hole on the Sabbath day, will not put out a helping hand and get it back?
Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.
And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
And they all ate and were satisfied. And they picked up twelve [ small hand] baskets full of the broken pieces left over.
And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
Do you not yet discern (perceive and understand)? Do you not remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many [ small hand] baskets you gathered?
And Jesus came and put his hand on them and said, Get up and have no fear.
Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
Then they will hand Him over to the Gentiles to be mocked, flogged, and crucified, and He will be resurrected on the third day."
And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
"Then they will hand you over for persecution, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of My name.
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
and said, "What are you willing to give me if I hand Him over to you?" So they weighed out 30 pieces of silver for him.
And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.
And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.
Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.
And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.
Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Then they spit in his face, and buffeted him, and some struck him with the palms of their hand,
And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (82)
- Exodus (101)
- Leviticus (62)
- Numbers (45)
- Deuteronomy (83)
- Joshua (42)
- Judges (86)
- Ruth (4)
- 1 Samuel (111)
- 2 Samuel (55)
- 1 Kings (52)
- 2 Kings (71)
- 1 Chronicles (41)
- 2 Chronicles (76)
- Ezra (21)
- Nehemiah (35)
- Esther (18)
- Job (62)
- Psalm (107)
- Proverbs (29)
- Ecclesiastes (13)
- Song of Songs (5)
- Isaiah (103)
- Jeremiah (86)
- Lamentations (12)
- Ezekiel (110)
- Daniel (25)
- Hosea (6)
- Joel (4)
- Amos (6)
- Obadiah (1)
- Jonah (1)
- Micah (8)
- Nahum (1)
- Habakkuk (3)
- Zephaniah (5)
- Haggai (4)
- Zechariah (16)
- Malachi (6)
- Matthew (48)
- Mark (35)
- Luke (34)
- John (24)
- Acts (41)
- Romans (7)
- 1 Corinthians (7)
- 2 Corinthians (7)
- Galatians (6)
- Ephesians (2)
- Philippians (1)
- Colossians (3)
- 2 Thessalonians (4)
- 1 Timothy (1)
- 2 Timothy (4)
- Titus (1)
- Philemon (1)
- Hebrews (16)
- James (3)
- 1 Peter (6)
- 2 Peter (2)
- 1 John (1)
- Revelation (21)
- Hand's (11 instances in 3 translations)
- Hand-baskets (7 instances in 2 translations)
- Hand-breadth (10 instances in 10 translations)
- Hand-breadths (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Hand-carried (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Hand-drum (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-drums (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-loom (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-mill (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Hand-mills (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-mirrors (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-picked (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Hand-sawed (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-staves (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Hand-to-hand (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handbags (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Handcuffs (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handed (232 instances in 12 translations)
- Handful (16 instances in 12 translations)
- Handfuls (7 instances in 12 translations)
- Handicaps (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handing (27 instances in 5 translations)
- Handiwork (13 instances in 8 translations)
- Handiworks (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Handkerchief (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Handkerchiefs (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Handle (22 instances in 13 translations)
- Handled (15 instances in 9 translations)
- Handler (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handlers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handles (10 instances in 12 translations)
- Handleth (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Handling (12 instances in 10 translations)
- Handmade (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Handmaiden (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Handmaidens (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Handmaids (20 instances in 8 translations)
- Handouts (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hands (1101 instances in 14 translations)
- Handsome (22 instances in 8 translations)
- Handsomely (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handspikes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handwork (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Handworker (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handwriting (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Handywork (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Beacon (3 instances)
- Copy (21 instances)
- Deal (223 instances)
- Deliver (548 instances)
- Finger (39 instances)
- Forefinger (4 instances)
- Hand (1873 instances)
- Handwriting (6 instances)
- Instrumentality (7 instances)
- Line (161 instances)
- Pass (1265 instances)
- Paw (5 instances)
- Angels Hands
- Blessings For The Right Hand
- Christ's Hands
- Christ's Right Hand
- Cutting Off Hands And Feet
- Diseased Hands
- Empty Handed
- Evil For The Right Hand
- Given Into One's Hands
- God Handing Over
- God's Blessings Are Near
- God's Hand
- God's Hands In Opposition
- God's Hands On People
- God's Hands Stretched Out
- Hand Of God
- Handing Over Christ
- Handing Over People
- Hands On Heads
- Idle Hands
- Laying Hands On Sacrifices
- Laying On Hands For Evil
- Laying On Hands For The Holy Spirit
- Laying On Hands To Commission
- Laying On Hands To Heal
- Laying On Of Hands
- Left Hand Side
- Left Handed