'Kine' in the Bible
Thirty milch camels with their colts, forty kine, and ten bulls, twenty she asses, and ten foals.
And he said to him, My lord knows that the children are tender, and the suckling sheep and kine are with me; and if they should overdrive them only one day, all the flock would die.
And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow.
And, behold, seven other kine came up after them out of the river, ill favoured and leanfleshed; and stood by the other kine upon the brink of the river.
And the ill favoured and leanfleshed kine did eat up the seven well favoured and fat kine. So Pharaoh awoke.
And, behold, there came up out of the river seven kine, fatfleshed and well favoured; and they fed in a meadow:
And, behold, seven other kine came up after them, poor and very ill favoured and leanfleshed, such as I never saw in all the land of Egypt for badness:
And the lean and the ill favoured kine did eat up the first seven fat kine:
The seven good kine are seven years; and the seven good ears are seven years: the dream is one.
And the seven thin and ill favoured kine that came up after them are seven years; and the seven empty ears blasted with the east wind shall be seven years of famine.
And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
and thither ye shall bring your burnt-offerings and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and the heave-offering of your hand, and your vows, and your voluntary-offerings, and the firstlings of your kine and of your sheep;
Thou mayest not eat within thy gates the tithe of thy corn, or of thy new wine, or of thine oil, or the firstlings of thy kine or of thy sheep, nor any of thy vows which thou vowest, nor thy voluntary-offerings, nor the heave-offering of thy hand;
If the place which Jehovah thy God will choose to set his name there be too far from thee, then thou shalt slay of thy kine and of thy sheep which Jehovah hath given thee, as I have commanded thee, and thou shalt eat in thy gates according to all the desire of thy soul.
Every firstling that is born among thy kine and among thy sheep that is a male, thou shalt hallow to Jehovah thy God: thou shalt do no work with the firstling of thy kine, nor shear the firstling of thy sheep.
Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.
Now therefore make a new cart, and take two milch kine, on which there hath come no yoke, and tie the kine to the cart, and bring their calves home from them:
And the men did so; and took two milch kine, and tied them to the cart, and shut up their calves at home:
And the kine took the straight way to the way of Bethshemesh, and went along the highway, lowing as they went, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left; and the lords of the Philistines went after them unto the border of Bethshemesh.
And the cart came into the field of Joshua, a Bethshemite, and stood there, where there was a great stone: and they clave the wood of the cart, and offered the kine a burnt offering unto the LORD.
And honey, and butter, and sheep, and cheese of kine, for David, and for the people that were with him, to eat: for they said, The people is hungry, and weary, and thirsty, in the wilderness.
Our kine laden with young; no breaking in and no going forth, and no outcry in our streets.
Slay all her kine, they go down to slaughter, Woe is on them, for come hath their day, The time of their inspection.
Hear this word, ye kine of Bashan, that are in the mountain of Samaria, which oppress the poor, which crush the needy, which say to their masters, Bring, and let us drink.
- Kin (17 instances in 8 translations)
- Kind (426 instances in 14 translations)
- Kinder (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Kindhearted (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Kindle (28 instances in 12 translations)
- Kindled (87 instances in 13 translations)
- Kindlers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Kindles (7 instances in 8 translations)
- Kindleth (9 instances in 4 translations)
- Kindling (13 instances in 7 translations)
- Kindly (71 instances in 14 translations)
- Kindness (322 instances in 13 translations)
- Kindnesses (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Kindred (45 instances in 12 translations)
- Kindreds (8 instances in 3 translations)
- Kinds (135 instances in 13 translations)
- King (2340 instances in 14 translations)
- King's (453 instances in 13 translations)
- Kingdom (480 instances in 14 translations)
- Kingdom's (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Kingdoms (75 instances in 14 translations)
- Kingly (18 instances in 9 translations)
- Kings (375 instances in 14 translations)
- Kingship (39 instances in 8 translations)
- Kinsfolk (10 instances in 7 translations)
- Kinsfolks (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Kinship (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Kinsman (32 instances in 10 translations)
- Kinsman's (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Kinsman-redemption (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Kinsmen (98 instances in 11 translations)
- Kinswoman (4 instances in 7 translations)
- Kinswomen (1 instance in 5 translations)